Categories > Celebrities > Red Jumpsuit Apparatus > Haunting Lyrics

Confusion

by angel_angy 1 review

well if you read the chapter you'll know what it's about now wontcha?

Category: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 277 words

0Unrated
Screaming, Daisy awakens her Pygmy and Donegal. The two glance at each other, then look up to see what time it is. They thought maybe Daisy was screaming at how late they'd slept.

That's when they realize that Daisy isn't awake, she wasn't even sitting up in her bed, she was laying there. Tossing and turning restlessly, whimpering, Daisy slept on.

"Do you think maybe we should go get Mom and let her handle this?" whispers Donegal. Quietly the two come to the conclusion it's best to let their "sister" sleep, but if something happened again they would most definitely get the adult in the house to help.



"G'morning girls," Daisy moans sleepily as she wakes in the morning. "Why do the two of you seem so awake??? It's unnatural I tell ya."

Exchanging a glance the two girls quickly communicate that it would be best to wait and tell Daisy what happened last night when she was awake, for real this time.

Padding down to breakfast the girls discuss how uncharacteristic it is of Amanda to allow Daisy to travel so far away from home, particularly without an adult and for such a long time period.

With hot, homemade pancakes at the ready, Amanda shoots the trio a smile, "What are the plans for today girls? Shopping for the trip?"

"Well, we don't exactly know yet .... but it may end up being a day of relaxation and conversation."


(A/N: This chapter isn't quite done but I'm currently battling the urge to fall asleep at my computer since it's 2:15 in the morning (EST which is my time). sorry readers. I'll fix it tomorrow or else soooon!)
Sign up to rate and review this story