Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Her Older Brother

One

by pinkkissypetefreak 9 reviews

Rated for language. Some adult situations. Title subject to change without notice. Official Sequel to His Baby Sister...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 987 words

4Exciting
Stephanie's POV


Life has changed so drastically in the past few months. For the first time, Gerard and I are living our lives together freely, and we're both enthusiastically awaiting the arrival of our daughter, who you already know will be named Jaimee.

The only downside to it all is the pain of living without Ray-Ray. I miss him more and more every damned day. My Mom too. Of course. We've had times where we'd spend a whole afternoon together and just cry.

He even missed Mother's Day.

Our older brother Ritchie was beyond pissed. Ray didn't even call home. We still have no idea where he is. Sure, Mommy got a package that weekend, but the note inside was signed, Love, Christa. And with no return address.

From the time Ray and Christa disappeared, we've received exactly four phone calls from her. That stopped after a month. Then nothing. And he was smart enough to keep her local number on her cell phone. Which, whenever was called back, gave an automated answering service response.

As for the band...Well, all the boys were putting their best foot forward, trying to keep hope alive. I know how stupid it sounds, but we're almost certain he'll come back to us, and things will automatically return to normal. Their lovely fans were a huge help in that department. And they have been, and continue to be very supportive. There was no doubt that they had MCR's back. And the boys were just as loyal to them. Although it was almost impossible for them to go out on the road to do anything without my brother, and all four of them ABSOLUTELY refuse to replace him, they are already planning a huge reunion tour and concepts for the next album. Matter of fact, they are in a meeting with Brian in the city as I speak. And believe me, I had to practically push G out the door and swear Simone was coming over to 'watch' me. There was no arguing with him either. So after Simone dropped Frank off, she came straight back here, to sit with bored, eight, almost nine (36 whole weeks!) months pregnant me.

"Hey Honey." Simone said, patting my belly as she sat down on the floor in front of me. She was clutching a brown paper bag, which I knew offered some sweet little treat for me and Jaimee, something Gerard had been limiting. I didn't move from my position, laid across the couch with my swollen feet and ankles on throw pillows.

"What's up, sugar?"

"Geez, you've been held up here for too long with Gerard. You're beginning to sound just like him. And you're in a mighty good mood today." She smiled, and I grinned.

"I finally got Gerard out of the house! Not that I don't love the man to the the earth's end, but my God! He hovers worse than a Mother hen. Besides, I know you brought me something. What's in the bag, doll?" I joked, and Simone laughed. She opened the bag, and I graciously accepted the pint of Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and plastic spoon she handed me.

"Oh my God, thank you. You're an angel." I peeled the lid off and went to town. "So...what's the latest news in the Iero front?" I continued between bites.

"You're welcome. Thought you might enjoy that. But, uh... Everything's good. We're dealing. He's dealing. He's got the whole clothing line thing going on, which keeps him busy." I paused.

"Mmm. Yeah. Same thing with G and his comic. He's got a lot of extra time to get with Gabriel and the guys, so he's been keeping himself occupied that way."

"Do you have any idea what this meeting is all about?" Simone asked, and I shook my head.

"Nope. No clue. Brian didn't give them any details. 'Just get here', He said. I guess we'll find out soon enough though."

We continued eating while Watching 'The View', which would SUCK next month without Rosie. Until I dozed off, that is.


When I woke up, I was covered in a light blanket, and my belly rumbling. I pressed on it slightly. Apparently Jaimee has inherited her Father's love of dancing. The kid kicked and moved around so much it was it was a miracle I didn't have a bruised ribcage or something. Gerard seems to think it was cute, and watched in amazement the way my whole stomach moved when she did. I groaned as I pulled myself into a sitting position slowly, feeling like I could have slept another two hours. But nature calls ( ALL the time.).

The Mother hen appeared out of nowhere. I smiled.

"Hey baby." He came over quickly to help me up, then placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Mmm. I love you. But I gotta go." I said, waddling down the hall and into the bathroom. I heard Gerard chuckle. "So how was the meeting?" I called out, and hurriedly washed my hands before joining him in the kitchen.

"Really, sweetheart. Ice Cream?" He raised an eyebrow.

The sneaky fucker! He'd been in the trash!

"Baby..." I whined.

He smiled. I did too.

Sucker.

"Anyway, I've got news for you."

My eyes grew large, and I took a deep breath. "Ok. Well what is it?"

'Steph, Christa's home. In the city. That's what the meeting was all about. She showed up at Brian's office, and we all had the chance to talk to her."



Don't expect updates too frequent on here. I don't know how long it will take ficwad to act new on me again. Updates every week on the forum (possibly).

Also, this first chapter is dedicated to raindropsonroses49 for your sweeter than sugar comment on the last chapter of His Baby Sister. Thank you so much. I was really touched, and no, it was not corny.

k!
Sign up to rate and review this story