Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Pencey Prep

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 2 reviews

Please read it!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1597 words

0Unrated
~~Two Weeks Later ~~

Ashley's P.O.V

'Mr Iero and Miss Kingston how many times in the last month have I asked you two to stop talking in my class!' the teachers yells at Frank and I, causing us to jump in our seats. 'Sorry Ms Yale' Frank says apologetically, giving her his famous puppy dog eyes. She shakes her head and mutters something under her breath and continues writing on the board. 'So what time does your concert start?' I say turning to look at Frank. 'Are you coming?' Frank says puzzled. I roll my eyes 'Nah I'm not coming to your first concert' I say sarcastically 'Get real Frank!' I say hitting him on the back of the head. 'Miss Kingston! Move to the front now!' I hear the teacher screech at me. The whole class snickers as I move to the front of the classroom. A piece of paper is thrown at the back of my head, I pick it up sighing. It's probably another lovely "emo bitch" note that I've been getting for the last month. I unscrunch it and immediately recognise Frank's handwriting. "Concert starts at seven" I turn around a smile at him. He smiles back and then quickly pretends to be paying attention.

'So the concerts at seven?' Gerard queries, I nod 'Shit! Mums not come till eight' Gerard mutters. He's never left Mikey home alone since the drug incident. 'Drop him off at my house...Cameron and Chels are going to the mall I'm sure they won't mind if Mikey tagged along' I tell him, he nods but deep down I know he doesn't want to leave him, he loves his brother a lot. 'Come Gerard the last two weeks I've barely seen you...you deserve to get out once in a while' I tell him. 'I'm starting to worry about you' I tell him softly. 'I'll come tonight then' he says smiling, it's the first smile I've seen come from Gerard in weeks. 'Thanks Gee!' I yell, hugging him. 'Ergh! Don't mind us' my brother says, pretending to be disgusted. 'That's nice don't you have somewhere you need to be?' I ask sarcastically. He pretends to think about it 'No...not really I'm on my way to see Mikey but then I just happened to see you hugging him and well...I just had to come over' he grins cheekily. It's a good thing he's related to me or he would've died years ago. 'Can you take Mikey to the mall with you and Chelsea?' I ask Cameron before he walks off. He shrugs 'Yeah why not...that is if Gerard here is okay with it' he answers cockily; I feel my teeth clench together. 'Yes it is fine with me' Gerard answers; I can hear a hint of regret in his voice as he says it. 'Gerard its gonna be fine' I reassure him. 'Yeah I know it is' he says smiling weakly.

I sure hope so.

Frank's P.O.V

'Okay guys we go on in a couple of minutes' I hear Neil tell us. I nod, slightly shaking a make sure my guitar is in tune. First big gig and I've got fucking nerves...Fantastic. We've only got a few songs that we're playing... its only pretty much fifteen minutes playing but I'm still nervous.

What if the jocks come here?

Relax Frank I tell myself. It's a skate show...there's no fucking way they'd come to a skate show. 'Frank!' Tim calls 'You ready or what?' he yells back to me. 'Y-yeah I'm coming!' I stammer, shaking I head out onto the stage.

A hundred or so kids are looking at us screaming out to us. They don't even know who we are what we sound like or if we can even play...but I suppose if you're an eighteen year old kid and are at one of these kinds of concerts...you wouldn't know any of these bands. I search the crowd for any familiar faces. I see them Ashley and Gerard front row, right in the middle screaming my name. A wave of relief washes over me and I don't feel nervous anymore. My friends are there and that's all that matters.

'Thanks you guys have been a fucking wonderful audience!' I scream to the crowd. They all scream back and I smile. 'The last song we're going to play for you tonight is one I wrote a few years back....this song's called eighth grade' I tell them. They all scream and shout again but quieten down when the music starts playing.

Caught staring again,
Like a deer in headlights.
When I can't move fast enough,
I take a hit for the team.


I freeze in the spot I'm standing in, my hands continue playing but and I keep singing but I can't believe it, they're fucking here.

Jocks.

Pretty girl is blushing,
I can't tell if she's disgusted.
Laughter starts to swell.
Someone gets the joke.


They all start snickering and laughing when they see me. Fantastic they're girlfriends are here too I guess they like to see a human in pain.



Bell rings, I make my escape,
It helps a little but doesn't save.
Beat down's a common thing.
It happens everyday.
Maybe I'm just strange,
Cause I don't change schools.
So maybe I like the abuse,
Or maybe I'm just like you.



Fuck. I'm singing about bullying and they're here. Fuck. I can see them whispering to each other and looking over at me. I'm still frozen to the spot. I daren't move, I'm not about to let the band down not for some idiotic dicks.



Another confrontation,
You've got something to prove.
Your girl can't tell how tough you are
When you beat me up in the boy's room.


I'm singing about them and what's going to happen to me after I leave this stage. I can feel beads of sweat drip down my face and I know its not from playing, its nerves. I'm scared shitless.



I made a big mistake,
But I can't help who I like.
This may not cost my life,
But I'm branded forever lame.
This was not my decision
You were born with good looks
And a solid right hook.
Whining makes no difference.

You bruised my eye.
It doesn't hurt at all.
One day I'll rise above,
And you will take the fall motherfucker!
I may be beat today,
But I will survive.
I'll get up off the ground,
Stand tall and fight.
My eyes don't hurt at all.
I'd rather die than be your whipping boy.



I sing this to them, making eye contact with them and smirking at them. I know this is a big price to pay, I'm going to get hell for this...I know it. But I continue anyway, it's worth it.



School year's almost over.
Summer's one day closer.
Summer's one day closer.
Summer's one day closer.

As God as my witness,
I will never be a victim again.



We finish the song and the crowd thunders in applause. I smile, it's the best feeling in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I look down and see Ashley and Gerard looking up at me. They're so proud of me I can tell. I bow quickly and head round the back.

'Thought you were good up there didn't ya Iero?' I hear a voice spit behind me. Before I can turn around I'm pushed in the wall. My face feels numb except for the blood trickling down my face that I can feel. I pick myself up again, spitting out the blood in my mouth. It's left a horrid sour taste...but I've got worse problems at the moment. 'You thought you were pretty cool up there singing that last song didn't you?' he asks again, punching me in the stomach. I let out a small whimper as I fall on the floor. The rest of the jocks snigger and they all circle around me, in turns hitting me in the stomach, back you name it they've hit it.

They finish, pleased with what they've done and they leave me in the janitor's closet, shutting the door behind them. My eyes are welling up with tears and the pain is unbearable. 'Help!' I yell out. I'm stuck in a dark room and I'm claustrophobic...this is almost as worse as the school lockers. 'Help!' I scream out, the tears flow freely down my face as I don't bother holding them back. 'Frank?' I hear a voice from the other side of the door. I feel the relief wash over me 'Shaun! Thank god help me out!' I yell as loud as I can. I sound weak, but I don't care. I need to get out of here. The door opens and Shaun steps in. 'Shit Frank!' he swears, I must look a right mess. 'Get me out of here' I plead, he nods and rushes over to help me up. I can't really stand on my own so Shaun helps me walk over to where the rest of the band is.

'Yeah I though tha-Oh my god Frank what fucking happened to you?' Ashley yells, getting out of her seat, examining my face. 'Frankie' she whispers softly, tracing my cheekbone, I jerk away not from pain but because I hate being seen like this.
'Frank' I hear Gerard say from behind Ashley, his eyes for once hold fear. 'What have those motherfuckers done to you Frank?' he whispers.

'What have they done?'
Sign up to rate and review this story