Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Cameron's Birthday

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 3 reviews

Please just read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1146 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

'Thank you so much for having her Donna' Ashley's mum says gratefully. Mum nods and smiles 'It's fine Leanne honestly I think Gerard and Ash are going over to Frank's tonight anyways' mum says as the last of Mikey's things are put in the boot of the car. 'Okay be good' Leanne says sternly. Ashley rolls her eyes. 'Mum! I'm not going to burn the house down! Besides if I were you I'd be a little bit more worried about taking three teenagers to New York' Ashley responds. Her mum gives her a kiss on the cheek and Ashley goes slightly red. I giggle 'Bye guys have fun!' I yell out to Chelsea, Cameron and Mikey as mum says her goodbyes. Leanne gets in the car and drives them away.

'And here I was thinking my mum wouldn't take them' Ashley says as we're walking to Frank's house. We didn't bother taking the car because I'm worried it'll get egged again. 'Well it'll be nice to have Cameron away for the whole weekend' I tell her, she nods. 'So has your mum found out about the tattoo yet?' I ask her slyly. She shakes her head violently 'No and I plan on keeping it that way...at least until my eighteenth' she says coyly. We arrive at Frank's house, noticing that his father's car is parked out the front of his house. 'Oh boy' I mutter as I go up to the front door and knock. It's quickly opened by Frank 'Thank god...look can we go to your place instead?' Frank pleads. How can I say no? 'Well lets go' I tell him, he beams and chucks on his coat.

It's freezing out here as we walk back. Ashley's shivering badly so I put my arm around her shoulder to keep her warm. She smiles at me, her teeth slightly chattering. 'Aww!' I hear Frank 'You guys look so cute together!' he squeals. Ashley and I exchange looks and look back at Frank. I give him one of my famous death glares and he shuts up immediately. We walk past the Starbucks near my house, it smells gorgeously of coffee. 'Can we please go in please?' I whine. Frank and Ashley pretend to sigh and roll their eyes. 'I suppose' Ashley says. 'Yes!' I jump up in the air and drag them both in.

'Okay that's the last time we ever take you out for coffee' Ashley tells me as we enter my house. I have the biggest smile on my face. 'Yeah I think the waitress got a bit funny when you asked for your third sugar' Frank raises his eyebrow 'How can you put that much sugar in there?' I shrug 'I like my coffee sweet' I grin. 'Home so soon guys...oh hello Frank' my mum enters the hallway. 'Sorry mum its just Frank's dad was over-'my mum nods, she understands, I don't even need to tell her and she does. 'Frank sweetie are you sleeping over tonight?' my mum asked, 'If that's okay with you?' Frank asks nervously. He's still the shy little Frank from the start of high school. 'It's fine Frank your always welcome here' my mum says warmly. I run over and hug her, 'I must've done something good if your showing affection' my mum says sarcastically. I stick my tongue out at her and lead Ashley and Frank into the basement.

'Finally! You've made a mess of your room!' Ashley exclaims. 'Now it feels like Gerard's room' Frank jokes as he sprawls himself onto my bed. 'Make yourself at home' I tell him sarcastically. He grins his famous Frank grin and grabs Ashley by the waist pulling her onto the bed with him. 'Guys get a room!' I joke, covering my face with my hands. Frank looks around 'What do you call this then?' he replies. I roll my eyes. 'Don't worry Gee nothings happening between Frank and I...I made that pretty clear' Ashley tells me, Frank pretends to be upset and I can't help but laugh. I have no idea what I'd do without these two.

Cameron's P.O.V

'Mikey are you sure this is a good idea?' I say nervously, buckling up my belt. Mikey rolls his eyes 'It's now or never...come on how long have you liked Chelsea for?' he asks, I sigh 'Ever since I met her' I reply. Mikey nods 'Exactly and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about you' he encourages me. I ruffle up my hair- I have a habit of doing this when I'm nervous 'I know...but what if this date is a huge mistake?' I say worriedly. I really like her, I mean really really like her. 'Cam...take a pill in the chill variety okay? It's going to be fine' Mikey tells me confidently...easy for him to say he's not the one who's going to make a fool out of himself tonight. 'Besides' Mikey smirks. 'What kind of a girl would Chelsea be if she turned you down on you sixteenth birthday?'

'Cameron are you okay? You seem kind of nervous' Chelsea breaks the silence. 'Y-yeah I'm fine...just worried about Mikey that's all' I lie. She sighs 'I know you and Gerard worry about him constantly but he's a big boy he can take care of himself' she tells me smiling.

If only she knew.

'Yeah I know just everything's that's happened in the last couple of months that's all' I lie...I was never a good liar to be honest, my mum and Ashley could always see through them. But they seem to be working on Chelsea.

At the moment.


'So um where is Mikey?' Chelsea giggles. We've been in New York only an hour or two and in that time we've all been inseparable. 'Oh he said he had a bit of a headache and he was going to go lie down for a while' I lie again. 'Oh okay' she smiles again, I could fall in love with that smile again and again and again.

'Look Chelsea' I start nervously. 'Yeah?' she asks curiously. I'm scared, I'm scared shitless what if she says no?

'Chelsea I was wondering' I try again. For gods sake Cam! I tell myself pull yourself together! It's not as if you've never asked a girl out before.

Yeah but I've never liked one this much.

'Chelseayouwannagooutwithme?' I say quickly. She tries not to giggle. 'I'm sorry Cameron can you repeat that?' she smiles. I take a deep breath in.

'Chelsea do you want to go out with me?' I say slowly. Please say yes oh god please say yes.

The seconds go by slowly, its killing me. Finally after what feels like a lifetime she responds to me.

'Yes'






-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for commenting!
Sign up to rate and review this story