Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Thirteen

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

here, eat some pizza rolls.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 351 words

1Exciting
Ryan's POV-

I laid awake in bed, next to Spencer, in the cabin.

I tossed over again. I just couldn't sleep.

I slowly got up, and walked to the kitchen area. As I turned the corner, I heard pots and pans rattle.

I looked in, and saw Brendon stirring something in a bowl. I raised an eyebrow, and walked over to him.

"Brendon?" I said, quietly. At the sound of my voice, he jumped, dropping the bowl, and the substance inside it spilling all over the floor.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry." I said, getting a sponge, and getting on my knees. "Haha, it's fine. They didn't look like cookies, anyway." he said, grabbing a rag and getting on his knees next to me.

"What are you doing up." he asked me, as we cleaned the floor.

"I couldn't sleep. I guess I was hungry." I said. "Me too." he said.We finished cleaning, and Brendon put the bowl in the sink.

"Alright." he mumbled to himself, looking in the freezer. He pulled out a box of Pizza Rolls, and turned to me.

"Want some?" he asked, as I sat at the island. "Sure." I said. He read the package.

"Okay, just cheese." he said, putting the pan full of them in the microwave, and sitting next to me, spinning in the chair.

"So, have you written anything good lately?" he asked.

"Not really, no." I said.

"Oh, not since the France song?" he asked.

"Yup. Not since the France one." I said.

Soon, the microwave beeped, and Brendon got up, and got the Pizza Rolls.

After we finished them, along with having some insightful conversations, Brendon decided he wanted to watch TV, so I followed him out to the couch, and we sat and watched TV for a while.

Soon, Brendon yawned, and put his head on my shoulder, and just fell asleep.

It was so weird having him so close again, at first I didn't know what to do, but soon, he just looked so comfortable, so cute, that I put my arm around him, and soon fell asleep myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story