Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Fourteen

by ryanrossISsove 7 reviews

oh snap?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 556 words

1Moving
Brendon's POV-

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. I heard people talking.

"It's alright, Jon. It was one of those things that we kind of knew was going to happen, in the back of our minds."

"Yeah, I know. I really did love him, though."

"I know, same here. But...it's so right, those two. I mean, even their names mesh so well together. Rydon. It just falls off your tongue so perfectly."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Now, when they get up, they're gonna deny things. They're gonna try and melt our hearts with the fact that they aren't for each other anymore. But we need to stay strong. What's meant to be will always find a way."

"Okay."

"I had never seen Ryan a happier man then when he was with Brendon. It's been the worst 7 months of his life, without him."

"Yeah, same here. Bren would have never starved himself.

"Ryan would have made sure of it."

"Yeah."

I knew exactly what they were talking about, but I didn't want to believe it. I felt Ryan's steady heart beat, and knew I must be laying on his chest, he had his arm around me, too. It felt so right.

Maybe Spencer and Jon were right.

I rose up, and rubbed my eyes, then looked down at Ryan, sleeping, then looked up at Spencer and Jon.

"Morning." I said, yawning.

"Brendon, you can have him." Spencer said.

"What?" I asked.

"Go for it, Brenny Boo." Jon said.

"I'm confused." I said.

"No, your not. It feels right, doesn't it?" Spencer asked.

I just looked at Ryan, fast asleep.

"I don't like him...not like that." I said.

"Brendon, maybe you're just in denial, but you two were meant to be." Jon said.

"Jon, does this mean you don't wanna be with me anymore?" I asked.

"I want you to be happy." he said.

"I am happy, with you." I said.

"You might feel happy, but your souls restless, its so apparent." he said.

I put my head down.

"Fine." I said.

Soon, Ryan rose up.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Ryan, I want you to be happy. We know you and Brendon are just...meant to be." Spencer said.

"What? Whats going on?" he asked, again.

"Jon's breaking up with me." I said.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"Ryan, I think we need to end this too." Spencer said.

"Wh-why?" he asked.

"You and Brendon are perfect for each other, stop lying to yourselves." Jon said.

"No...we're just friends." he said.

"Yeah, I swear we're just friends." I said.

"Me and Spencer are going out, we're going to leave you two here, to sort things out. We'll be back around seven." Jon said

"No, I wanna come with you, Jon." I said.

"No." He said, taking his coat, and following Spencer out the door.

Me and Ryan just sat in silence for a while.

"Why?" he asked.

"They think it's better off if we..." I answered.

"Is it?" he asked.

"I'm not sure." I said.

"Well, maybe we should just play guitar hero...or viva piñata?" he asked.

"That sounds wonderful." I said, turning the console on, and picking up a controller.

I didn't know why they did this too us, so sudden, but maybe, just maybe...

They were exactly right.

=]
Sign up to rate and review this story