Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Ten

by xharlequingirl 2 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1022 words

0Unrated
Guys, I completely missed a Chapter, so here it is. The story flowed anyway, but this was an important chapter. Sorry! Please review!

Ella sat down at the table across from Makayla after having put Bianca in her bassinet that was downstairs.

"So, are things okay between you and Brendon?" Makayla asked as she moved the tea around in her cup with her spoon. "Even after he missed Bianca's birth?"

Ella let out a deep breath as she took a sip of her water. "We're okay, yeah. He's just not okay. I think he's realizing that Dylan doesn't really know who he is, or only associates him with Television."

"That's so sad! I hate that about our families. Our kids do not even know their fathers." Makayla was frustrated with the whole situation. She wished someone understood what the two of them had to go through on a daily basis.

"I know, but, I always just tell myself that I knew what his career was when we started to date, and I knew what his career was when I got pregnant with Dylan. I've always known that he would be on the road more times than not. And, yes I get angry because he's not home everyday. That he's not here to see Dylan do these cute little things, or that he wasn't there when Bianca was born, but I love my husband enough to support him. I know my children know that their father loves them and all he is doing is making a better life for them. I couldn't do that, I wouldn't be able to support my children if it weren't for Brendon. If he wasn't working everyday. And, it makes him happy. I can not complain. I have a beautiful home, beautiful children, a nice car." She paused. "Things could be so much worse than they are. I could be out on the streets." She shrugged it off.

Makayla nodded as she leaned back in the chair. The three boys were currently down for their naps, there was nothing right now to save her from her thoughts.

"Are you still fighting with Ryan?" Ella asked as she took another sip from her water bottle.

"Yes, we're still fighting. I wouldn't say fighting because we're not even talking." She let out a sigh. "I just want for things to be okay. I want my kids to know that Daddy is always going to be there. I can't sit there and watch my sons cry when it's time for Daddy to leave again. Every time we're out and they see a plane they think Ryan is on that one. I can't even begin to explain to them any of this."

"But, I believe Aiden and Caleb know that Ryan love them. If they didn't they wouldn't be excited when he came home and they wouldn't want to call him constantly. We just have to get over this bump. We have to realize that our husbands don't just belong to us, they belong to their jobs, their fans. We have to share them, and we knew that."

Makayla nodded as she looked down at the kitchen floor. She in so many ways wanted to fight Ella on what she was saying, because honestly, it didn't make her feel any better, but she was right. She couldn't fight her because she was one hundred percent correct.

Things fell into a silence as the girls sat in their own thoughts. They would most likely stay like that until something interrupted them, whether it be Bianca crying or the boys getting up from their naps.

"Ella?!" Brendon's voice came flooding through the house followed by the slamming of the front door. If the kids were still sleeping, they weren't anymore.

"In the kitchen, shh." Ella shushed him as he walked into the kitchen. He should have known better than to be screaming through a house where there was new born baby living.

"Hi, baby." He smiled as he leaned over and kissed her cheek and then on the lips.

Ryan had walked in behind him and sat down at the table across from Makayla as Brendon sat down next to her and across from Ella.

"So, listen ladies." Brendon cleared his throat. Brendon had been nominated by Ryan to be the one to tell the girls that they were going to be home for the next month seeing as how Ella was still talking to him and well Makayla wouldn't listen to anything he said.

"When are you leaving?" Ella asked as she crossed her legs, she knew what was coming next. This had to be one of the usual speeches. They had been called and they had to leave earlier than they were supposed to or something of the sorts.

"No, baby, that's the thing." Brendon said as he took her hand and smiled. "We went and talked to the guys today and we've decided to take the next month off." He nodded.

"So you guys are staying home completely for the next month?" Ella raised an eyebrow. This sounded almost too good to be true. To have them home for a complete month.

"A whole month!" Brendon smiled as he wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her.

"What's the catch?" Makayla asked as she looked between the boys. "How many interviews do you have to do?" She questioned. She wasn't so quick to believe that they were going to be home for a whole month completely uninterrupted. They were after all two fourths of Panic! At The Disco.

"We don't have to do any. We're turning off the work phones and that's it. We're yours for a whole month." Ryan said.

Makayla nodded. "Okay." She looked at him. She wasn't okay right now, but things would be okay. She wanted him to use that month to be with her and his kids and well she wasn't going to fight it.

"Told you so." Ella smiled. She had told Makayla everything was going to be okay. She believed she was right. She had this gut instinct, and it was always right.
Sign up to rate and review this story