Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty in Punk

Chapter six

by AmbeeBabe 0 reviews

6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 537 words

0Unrated
Sixth chapter ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, I'm doing this off the top of my head because I havn't had the time to write it out, so it may not be as good as the other chapters, but I'll try ! Enjoy!
...................................................................................

Amber sat on her bed looking at pictures of the tour. Mostly Pete. She sighed as memories flooded back to her mind.

"God, I miss him." She whispered as she let a few tears fall. She didn't know why, but here lately she had been thinking of Pete non stop. But why?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the familiar tone of an IM. Amber stood from her bed and walked over to her computer. It was from Pete.

PeterPanda52: Hey Amber! How ya doing?

AmbeeBabe: Better now.

PeterPanda52: Better? What was wrong?

AmbeeBabe: Nothing, just bored and lonely. Do you hvae any idea that I have talked to no on in over 24 hours? Mom and Dad are at some church retreat thing for the adult Sunday School class and they left me alone. On top of that, Brendon called.

PeterPanda52: He what? I thought you were done with him.

AmbeeBabe: I am...he just won't leave me alone. He says he's sorry for what he did for me....but I don't know.

PeterPanda52: you'd better not take him back, Amber.

AmbeeBabe: I don't know, Pete, maybe he's changed.

PeterPanda52: Amber, guys like that just don't change...believeme. I know that he didn' treat you right...physically. He hit you, didn't he?

Amber didn't respond. She let her tears fall freely. Why did he have to bring that up? She was having a bad enough day already.

PeterPanda52: Amber? You there?

AmbeeBabe: Yeah, he did, but maybe he won't hurt me again. Plus, while he's in Nevada he can't hurt me.

PeterPanda52: Amber, please, I'm begging you. Don't take him back. I don't want to see you hurt again. It killed me to see you cry. Please, don't.

Amber cried harder as she read the words. He cared about her? Sure they were friends, but she was sure that he could probably care less about her well being. After all, he was just a spoiled-rich rock star who only talked to her because he probably had nothing better to do.

AmbeeBabe: I gotta go, Pete. I need to think. It was nice to talk to you.

Before Pete could respond Amber logged off and shut down her computer. She walked over to her bed and crawled in. She had so many thoughts running through her mind that it wasn't even funny. She looked up to her low ceiling where she had alot of pictures from the tour posted. She saw one where Pete was hugging her and kissing her cheek. She smiled as the memory of the day came flooding back.

She saw another one where he was hugging her from behind. She couldn't help but notice the look in his eyes. It was one of compassion and happiness and....love? But that was impossible. Never in a million years would Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz love her...would he?

"I wish." Amber whispered. "Because maybe, just maybe I love him"
...................................................................................
Okay, people! There is was! I hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story