Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty in Punk

Chapter 7

by AmbeeBabe 0 reviews

7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 472 words

0Unrated
Yay....here's chapter seven! Hope you like it!

...................................................................................

Amber put the last ornament on the tree and stepped back, admiring the beauty of it.
"I wish Kim and the guys were here." She whispered.

"Well, they're not, so stop moping around and enjoy Christmas." Donna, Amber's mom said.

Amber sighed and headed toward the basement.

"Nuh-uh, no way young lady. Your not spending the rest of Christmas Eve in that room of yours. Why don't you spend some time with me and your father?" Donna asked. "Besides, we have a surprise for you, and it should be here any minute.

Amber plopped on the couch. She picked up her notebook and began writing furiously on her new story. That was all she had to keep her busy lately. She got bored with the writing so she decided to turn the tv on. She flipped through the channels until comming across a the Fall Out Boy edition of f list on Fuse. She giggled at the Vampire Pete fighting Vampire William Beckette, but her giggles went away when she saw the Vampire Brendon Urie. To be honest, that was the first time she had thought of him since that night with Pete a month ago. She quikly brushed aside all thoughts fof him and put her mind back to her writing

She was so into her writing that she didn;t notice someone walking up behind her until they put their hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?"

A huge smile spread across Amber's face as she recognized the voice. "PETE!!!!!!!!!!!" She squeeled, standing up and giving him a huge hug.

"Whoa, I missed you too, but don't squeeze me to death!"

Amber let go of him. "Sorry...are the others here?"

Pete shook his head. "No, just me. Your mom called and said that you were miserable-bored, so I thought I'd come and spend Christmas with my best girl."

Amber blushed. "Thanks Pete, this is the best Christmas gift ever!"

"Well, I see that you found your surprise! Hi, Pete." Nathan, Amber's dad said as he walked in.

"Hi Nathan." Pete replied before shaking the older man's hand.

"Hey, can me and Pete go for a walk so we can cach up?" Amber asked.

"Bundle up and don't be out late. I don't want the two of you getting sick."

"Thanks mom!"

Amber put on her coat, gloves, and hat and the two left. As soon as the door clicked shut Pete put his arm around Amber and pulled her close.

"I missed you." He whispered in her ear. The combination of his warm breath and the cold air sent shivers down Amber's spine.

"I missed you too, Pete." Amber replied. "More than you will ever know."
...................................................................................
There ya have it! Chapter seven. There's only about two more chapters left until the end!
Sign up to rate and review this story