Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

thirteen...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 296 words

0Unrated
9:25 am

we were halfway through Drowning Lessons when avenged sevenfold appears in the mosh pit in front of the stage. Gerard finally sang the last of the song and we stopped the music.

"that was pretty good!" Jimmy complimented.

"thanks, are ya'll going to practice now?!?" Gerard asked.

"yeah but if you're not done, we'll wait" Matt answered.

"cool! we just need to play Skylines and Turnstiles one more time because someone was playing the wrong beat" Gerard turned and looked at me.

"hey! i thought you said we were playing Vampires...GOD! just get over it already!" i said. Gerard rolled his eyes. i threw my drumstick at him. he caught it and threw it back. luckily he has bad aim so it hit Mikey instead. Mikey, apperently not knowing what was going on, gets hit in the arm.

"hey! what did i do?!?" Mikey asked all confused. he gave me back the stick after i asked for it.

"alright G.M.R., enough of this foolishness. lets just do what we gotta do" Ray said. [Ray's way of saying Gerard, Mikey and Roxy is G.M.R]...

Gerard turned around and fixed the microphone cord in his hand by twisting it around his wrist. Ray counted us off and we began playing.

half way through the song i look up from my drums. i dont usually look up while im playing because im just so into the music, but something told me to do it...i look at a7x. they were moving their heads to the music, well all except Zacky...his green eyes were looking at me. he gave me a crooked smile and winked. i quickly look back down at my drums and stayed like that til we finished the song.
Sign up to rate and review this story