Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

fourteen...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 441 words

0Unrated
"you are insane, Frank!" Johnny yelled. i looked for Frank on the stage but didnt see him.

"hi Rox" a voice said from above me. i looked from the top of my bass drum and upwards. Frank was standing there and grinning. i smiled. i was so used to Frank crashing, standing and jumping on my drums that i dont even notice when he does it anymore.

"hi Frankie. how long have you been standing there?!?"

"i dunno...last 30 seconds of the song...mind if a fall?!?" i shook my head. "cool" Frank collasped on top of me with his guitar. we both fell to the ground. some of the cymbals fell onto the floor.

"hey stop clowning around!" Gerard yelled at us. Frank and i stood up.

"so yeah, hows that weather?!?" Frank asked removing his guitar. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"well we're done now. so me and the guys will take our stuff off and let ya'll practice" Gerard told Matt. Matt nodded. Everybody went off stage except for me and Frank.

"hey wanna ask Matt if we can stay and watch them?!?" Frank asked me as we took the drum set backstage...its on wheels for easy access.

"yeah...we'll do it right after we put the instruments up." we finished and after Gerard, Mikey and Ray left to go back to the bus, me and Frank went to the stage. a7x was still setting up. Frank and i went over to Matt.

"uhh, Matt...." i said. Matt made a small adjustment to his mic stand then turned and faced us.

"yeah?!?"

"Frankie and i were wondering if we can stay and watch"

"sure...this can be ya'll's own personal concert!" he smiled. Frank and i did our secret handshake then went down to the mosh pit so we wouldnt be in their way.

all the guitarists were finally set up and Matt did a quick sound check. Matt looked at us.

"so...what song you want to hear?!?" he asked into the microphone. the whole stadium seemed to echo. Frank and i looked at each other, like we usually did when it came to making decisions.

"WE COME OUT AT NIGHT!" we yelled. Matt nodded and thats exactly what they played, followed by Darkness Surrounding, Streets, Warmness on the Soul, and Shattered by Broken Dreams...

the whole time avenged sevenfold played i watched Zacky, like he had watched me. and everytime he looked at me from his guitar, he'd smirk. when they finished playing, Frank and i clapped for them.

"ya'll are fuckin' awesome!" we both yelled, then ran out the stadium after they said thanks...
Sign up to rate and review this story