Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

fifteen...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 454 words

0Unrated
Frank stopped me before we got into the bus.

"i need to talk to you" he said.

"okay...about?!?" i asked

"something, just wait til i get back" i shrugged my shoulders and went inside the bus. Gerard Mikey and Ray were on the couches watching tv.

"hey guys" i said, sitting down next to Ray.

"hey Roxy an-..." Mikey said and stopped. then all the guys looked at me.

"holy shit! where's Frank?!?" Ray asked surprised.

"i dont know. he said he'll be right back because he needs to talk to me."

"this is called for a Kodak moment!" Mikey said and pulled out his camera from his pocket. he took a quick picture of me. i was nearly blinded by the flash. "this picture is going to called 'Roxy without Frank for the first time since they were 3'"

"does it really have to be called that?!? we have been separated before" i said.

"yeah we know, but we're just never there to get it on camera." Gerard said. then Frank came onto the bus. i looked at him and he made a gesture, telling me to follow him into the kitchen. i get up from the couch and go into the kitchen. Frank and i sit at the table.

"so whats up?!?" i ask.

"i can ask you the same thing" he said.

"what?!?"

"whats going on with you and Zacky?!?" he asked.

"nothing..." he eyed me suspiciously, then put on a smile.

"okay...i was just wondering" he said. this time i eyed him suspiciously.

"were you thinking that i was going out with Zacky and i hadnt told you?!?"

"yeah..." he looked down at his shoes.

"Frankie...why would you think that?!? you know i tell you EVERYTHING...and if i were going out with him, i would have definately told you! i probably would have ran away from him after i said 'yes' just so i could tell you."

"really?!?" he asked looking back at me.

"yes!"

"so now i guess is the time to ask you if you really do like Zacky?!?"

"aint it obvivious?!? seriously Frankie, you should have seen it from the start"

"i did, but i wanted to be sure"

"oh.....................so where'd you go?!?" i asked.

"to get these" he pulled walkie-talkies out of his pockets and set them on the table. "Jimmy sold them to me the other day but he didnt give them to me the same day because he had to find the batteries."

"AWESOME! now we can play spies and annoy Mikey even more!" i said all excited as i picked one of the walkie-talkies up.

"thats exactly why i bought them" Frank said and picked up the other one.
Sign up to rate and review this story