Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

sixteen...

by skeleton_crew13 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 293 words

0TrainWreck
15 minutes before performance

"hey Rox, where are you?!? over." i heard Frank from my walkie-talkie. i removed the device from my belt loop.

"on the bus...i cant find my drumsticks. over." i said. then i continued looking on the bus for the drumsticks.

"Mikey has them. over." Frank replied about 3 minutes later. i let out a sigh of relief...

"okay, im on my way. over." i was about to leave when someone calls me into the kitchen. it was Zacky.

"oh...umm...hi Zacky" i said trying not to sound to nervous.

"hey i was wondering...do you wanna go out after the show?!?" Zacky asked.

no fuckin' way! the Zacky Vengeance wants to go with ME!...but wait...

"uhh...i actually had plans to go out with Frankie tonight. we were going to that kid's pizza place" i said. a bit of disappointment showed in his face. "but i'll let you know after we perform. ya'll already performed, didnt ya'll?!?"

"yeah..we just finished about 30 minutes ago...look if you and Frank had plans th-"

"Zacky, its cool. i'll just tell Frankie we can go bother the young ones some other day"

"Rox, where are you?!? we're about to start!!. over" Frank's voice came through the walkie-talkie.

"Jimmy sold them to yall?!?" Zacky asked

"yeah...ok well i have to go! i'll see you after!" i said and quickly ran off the bus. i ran to the stadium.

"Frankie! we're not going to that kids place later!" i said to him when i saw him backstage.

"why not?!?" he asked.

"because Zacky asked me if i wanted to go out tonight!"

"NO WAY?!? FOR REAL?!?"

"yeah, can you believe it?!?" then Mikey came up to me and handed me my drumsticks.
Sign up to rate and review this story