Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter four

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 625 words

1Exciting
Okay...fourth chapter, ya'll! Hope you like it.
...................................................................................

Pete stared at Amber's sleeping form, gently carressing her cheek. "God, she's so beautiful. I don't know what I did right, but it must have been good to deserve her." Pete thought.

Amber stirred in her sleep and cuddled closer to Pete. A few minutes later she opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Mornin' "She said in her thick southern accent.

"Morning, babe. Did I ever tell you that your accent is cute?"

Amber shook her head, confused. "What accent?"

"Your southern accent. It's cute. Your cute too."

Amber giggled. "You flatter me too much."

Pete wrapped his arms around Amber's waist and kissed her lips. "Me and you, setting in a honeymoon. If I woke up next to you, if I woke up next to you." Hhe sang softly.

Amber smiled. "I love that song." She murmured as she traced the outline of the tattoo on Pete's neck.

"I wrote it for you, before we started dating."

"I can't believe I went for so long not realizing that you love me...and that I love you. God, how was I so blind?"

"Sometimes love is blind...but were together now, and thats all that matters."

Amber smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Baby." Pete whispered before kissing her."
...................................................................................

That night the guys had a concert in Chicago, so they had to take the bus with the equipment.

The guys were about to go on in ten minutes, so they were all tuning their guitars. Pete finished with his bass, so he walked over to Amber .

"Are ya excited?" He asked.

Amber smirked. "Just a little."

"Just a little?!?!?!" He asked, his face inching closer to her.

"Yeah." Amber whispered, closing the gap between them.

"Guys, your on in 5 minutes." Dirty said as he walked in. "Oh, and Pete, you teo get a room!"

Amber giggled and Pete glared at Dirty. 'Hey, Pete, I left my camera in the bus, I'll go get it real quik."

"Okay, but hurry back and be careful."

Amber walked out the door and into the cool May breeze. Instead of walking all the way across the long parking lot, she decided to take a shortcut down an alley.

"Ewww, this place reeks." She muttered. Just then a hand clamped against her mouth.

"Make one sound and you'll regret it." A gruff voice said as another hand started to undo her jeans. "I wanna have a little fun."
...................................................................................

An hour later Amber lay on the cold, hard pavement alone, broken, and violated. She shivered against the cold wind, her knees were pulled to her chest. Tears streamed down her face. All she could think was why. Whay had this happened to her?

"Amber! Sweetie, are you out here?"

"Pete!" Amber whimpered, her voice barely audible."Help me!"

Pete rushed to her side, tears welled in his eyes when they met the inexpected sight. His heart wrenched in pain and anger. "Oh God, who did this to you?" He asked. He found her jeans and as gently as he could, put them back on his bleeding girlfriend.

"Andy! Call an ambulence!" Pete yelled as the guys came out of the building. "Come on, Sweetheart, just hang in there." He whispered as he pushed back a strand of her hair.

"What happened?" Joe asked.

"Can't you see what happened? Some bastard raped my girlfriend, that's what happened!" Pete cried.

"Pete." Amber whispered. "Why? Why did he do this to me?"

Pete let his tears fall, his heart was breaking more and more with every second that passed. "I don't know, Baby, I don't know."
...................................................................................
Okay, that was chapter four. It was really hard to write, so I may not update tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story