Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter five

by AmbeeBabe 0 reviews

At the hospital

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 661 words

0Unrated
Chapter five, guys...finally an update! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday...it was official clean the house day, lol! Anyway, here's the chapter!
...................................................................................

Pete gently gripped Ambre's hand, rubbing the top of it with his thumb. She had fallen asleep about an hour ago after the doctor had ran the necessary tests on her.

"God, it kills me to see you like this. I just don't understand how anyone could do such a thing to you...to any woman for that matter. No womand deserves to have to go through this. I swear, if I ever find out who did this to you, I'll kill him." Pete whispered. "I should have went with you to get the camera, but I didn't think. I just wish I could reverse time and change this, but I can't. I'm so sorry, Baby."

"Mr, Wentz?"

Pete looked up at the doctor, but did nothing more to aknowledge his presence.

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Amber tested negative for all STD's...as for the bad news...she there is a chance that she may be pregnant. Her blood samples showed no sign of a use of a birth control, and rapists rarely care enough about the victim to use a condom."

"But she's only 17! And she's never done it before!" Pete exclaimed.

"Mr. Wentz, that doesn't matter....it could still happen. Now, thre are options, like the morinig after pill or abortion, or..."

"No, that's out of the question. Amber and I both agree that abortion of any form is wrong, including the pill."

"Well, there are other options as well, like adoption and fostering, or she could just keep the baby. But, we don't even know if she's pregnant yet, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I'll be in to check on her soon." Wtih those words, he left.

Pete turned his gaze back to Amber, her whole body was covered in bruises and cuts. It made Pete hurt just to look at her.

"How could you let thid happen to her! You were supposed to be taking vare of her!"

Pete looked up to see Amber's mom glaring angrily at him.

"I-I, I was taking care of her...are you blaming me for this?"

" Yes I'm blaming you! You left her!"

"Now, Donna, calm down, this isn't Pete's fault." Nathan said.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!?!?!?!?! Our daughter was violated, her innocence was taken form her, and you expect me to calm down? This is all his fault. I knew we shouldn't have encouraged this realtionship. If we wouldn't have invited him home for Christmas the they weould have never gotten together and none of this would have happened!" Donna cried.

By now Amber was awake from all of the screaming. "Mom! This is not Pete's fault! He loves me and would never hurt me, he loves me! So don't you ever try to blame him for this...ever!" Amber cried.

Pete reached over and gently wiped away Amber's tears, accidently running his fingers over a bruise. Amber winced at his touch and Pete instantly felt guilty. "I'm sory, Baby." He whispered.

Donna looked on at the scene. She was touched at house gentle and caring Pete was with her daughter. Deep sown she knew that Pete would never hurt her Amber, she was just upset that this had happened to her baby. "Pete, I'm sorry, i overreacted. I shouldn't have blamed you...it's not your fault."

Pete nodded and grabbed Amber's hand. "I understand, Mrs. Lawson, I know you didn't mean it."

"Well, has the doctor said anything about her?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah...She has tested negative for STD's, which is the good news."

"A-and the bad news?" Amber asked, her eye's brimmed with unshed tears.

Pete's brown eyes locked with Amber's green ones. "Honey...you could be pregnant."

Amber let her tears fall. "W-what?"
...................................................................................
Okay, that was chapter 5! I'll have another up tommorow
Sign up to rate and review this story