Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter six

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

six

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 582 words

0Unrated
OKay, I promised another chapter today....so here it is!
...................................................................................
Two months later found Amber staring at a preganancy test, tears streaming down her face. The test was positive...Amber was pregnant.

In a daze Amber threw away the test, washed her hands, and went into the living room. In a robot motion she sat down on the couch and stared at the floor in a state of shock.

Pete walked over to her and pulled her intoa hug. Amber sobbed in his chest, gripping his shirt in her fists. "Pete...what am I going to do? I cna't do this alone!"

"You don't have to, Sweetheart, we're here for you 100%, the Panic! guys are too."

"What are you going to do about the...fetus?" Andy asked.

Amber looked at him. "Baby, it's a baby, not a fetus, and I'm not going to abort it....I-I think I'll keep it."

Pete was appalled. 'Your gonna what?!?!?!?"

Amber looked at Pete. "I'm going to keep this baby."

"But you can't raise a baby! You wouldn't know how to love it and take care of it."

"And you think that you can?"

"No! That's the point, Amber your barely 17 years old, you were raped, this wasn't supposed to happen. You can't have a baby, your still really a kid yourself. You don;t know how to love!"

The guys took this as their que to leave them alone.

"And this emotion that I feel for you, what do you suppose that is?" Amber asked, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Come on, Amber, that is totally different."

"NO IT ISN'T! Pete, love is love and it doesn't matter whether it's the love I feel for you or the love I feel for my unborn child, It's all the same. If you can;'t understand that, then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore."

"Fine, maybe our right!"

Amber felt hot tears stinging te backs of her eyes, but she couldn't cry in front of Pete, she wouldn't. Crying was a sign of weakness. Instead, Amber walked up the stairs and into her room.

A few minutes later Amber heard a soft knock at her door. "Go away, Pete, I'm not ready to talk about it!"

"Amber, it's not Pete, it's me, Ryan."

Amber hugged a pillow to her chest and sniffed a "Come in."

Ryan walked in and sat down on her bed. "Hey."

"Hi." Amber whispered.

"So.....I heard everything. You okay?'

Amber shook her head. "No, I'm not. I don't know what to do! I love Pete so much, but I can't give up my baby for him. I love it too."

"I don't blame you." Ryan pulled Amber into a hug

"He called me a kid, Ry, do you think I'm a kid?"

Ryan pulled away fromt he hug and looked into Amber's eyes. "No, not anymore, I mean, I used to last summer, but not now. You'r not taking the easy way out of this, and I admire you for that."

Amber smiled." Thank's Ry."

"Well, I should go and let you think some more, if you ever need to talk just let me know." Ryan said before hugging her again.

"Thanks."

The two stood in the hug for a few minutes before Amber broke the silence.

"Hey Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"MOVE!" Amber exclaimed, putting a hand to her mouth and dashing toward the bathroom.

Ryan couldn't help but chuckle. "Yep, she's pregnant, allright!"
...................................................................................
Okay! There was chapter 6! Hope you enjoyed it!
Sign up to rate and review this story