Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter seven

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

Pete apologizes

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 651 words

0Unrated
Okay, here's chapter seven. Enjoy!
...................................................................................
Pete sighed as he raised his hand and knocked on Amber's door.

"Come in." Amber sniffed.

"Good, she must be in a better mood." Pete thought, clearly releaved. He slowly opened the door and cautiously stepped in. Amber made no movement to acknowledge his presence. Pete walked over to Amber and sat down on her bed, He didn't touch her though, in fear of being snapped at. "Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." Amber replied harshly, tears beginning to well in her eyes.

"Listen....I'm sorry."

Amber turned to Pete, her tears now falling freely. "You should be." She sobbed.

"I was inconsiderate and upset, and I had no right to say the things I said."

"Pete, do you think this is easy for me? I was raped and now I'm having a rapist's child. I have been through hell, and I'm still going through it." Amber grabbed Pete's hand and placed it on her barely-there bump."But this baby, it doesn't deserve to be just given up or killed. This wasn't his fault. I'm still upset about this...but I'm not mad at the baby. I don't understand why, but I allready love this baby. It's hard to explain, but I do. This was God's will, Maybe he gave me this baby to help me deal with everything. He turned a bad situation into something completely beautiful."

Pete gently rubbed Amber's stomach, his heart beating wildly. It was finally sinking in...there was a baby in there, a life was growing inside of Amber. He looked up into Amber's eyes and smiled. ven witht he scars and fading bruises on her face, Amber looked more beautiful than ever, she was glowing. And what she said showed that she was ready for this baby, she was ready to take care of it and love it.

"Amber, I am so sorry for doubting you, and calling you a child...I was totally wrong. Will you forgive me?" Pete asked.

Amber smiled through her tears. "Of course, Pete." Amber whispered as Pete leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Amber. God, words can't even begin to describe how much I love you." Pete replied as he layed his head on Amber's tummy.

Amber began to giggle. "Pete, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to hear the baby."

Amber continued to giggle. "Pete, you can't hear the baby, but when it gets older you can feel it."

"Oh." Pete replied, his head remaining on Amber's tummy. Amber reached out and ran her fingers through Pete's shaggy hair. She did this for a few minutes before unexpectantly standing up and running to the bathroom.

"What the heck?" Pete thought, but understood when he heard the sound of Amber retching . He rushed to the bathroom and pulled back Amber's blonde hair and rubbed her back.

"Morning sickness?" He asked.

Amber nodded. "Whoever came up with that term must have been a man, because it just doesn't happen in the morning...it's lasts all frickin' day!" She said before brushing her teeth.

Pete couldn't help but chuckle at his girlfriend's remark as he led her back to her bedroom. She layed down in the bed and cuddled close to him. "So, we're really gonna do this, huh?"

Amber looked at Pete, confused. "We?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah, I wanna help you with the baby...just don't expect me to change any nasty diapers. Cause I'm not wiping that kid's butt!"

Amber playfully hit Pete's arm. "Your mean!"

"Am not!." Pete replied.

"You are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are t-...." Amber was cut off by Pete's lips being pressed against hers in a sweet kiss.

"I love you." He whispered, "And Bump." He placed a hand on her stomach.

Amber giggled. 'I love you too."
...................................................................................

OKay....that was it! hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story