Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter eight

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

eight

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 735 words

0Unrated
Okay, chapter eight, enjoy!
...................................................................................
Amber lazily flipped through the channels and stuffed a huge mouthfull of ice cream in her mouth. She was now four months pregnant and huge.

After finding out that she was prenant, her parents allowed her to move in with the guys and finish her highschool via internet. Amber was glad...she wanted to be close to Pete during her pregnancy. Besides, it wasn't like she had any friends to worry about, anyway. When she went to Tennessee to pack up her stuff none of her friends would even talk to her. She kind of expected that from them, though. After all, she didn't exactly have the greatest reputation anymore.

It wasn't only her friends that talked about her, but also the media. There were so many rumors flying around that it just wasn't funny anymore. Amber had heard everything from the baby being Pete's to it being the result of a secret love affair with Quinn Allman from teh Used. But Amber didn't care anymore...she knew the truth and that's all that mattered.

"Mooooo!" Spencer exclaimed as he walked in and took a bite of Amber's ice cream. Now, this wasn't the best idea when the ice cream belonged to a fourth month severely hormonal pregnant woman.

"OH NO FREAKIN WAY DID YOU JUST PUT YOU HAND IN MY ICE CREAM!" Amber yells just as Pete and Andy walked in.

"Oh no, the beast awakens!" Andy muttered as he sat down and tried to read a magazine.

Pete sat down beside Amber and slipped an arm around her non-existent waist.

"Spencer...get me some more!"

Spencer looked At Amber like she was crazy. "No, your bowl is full!"

"But I can;t eat it now...it's infested with Spenco germs!"

"You'd better get her some, Spence. We had to get her a new pizza last night because Ryan touched the crust." Pete warned.

Amber crossed her arms over her belly and pouted. "It had Ryro germs. Ryan has diseases...just like Patrick!"

"Gosh darn it, I do not have diseases! Would you quit saying that?" Patrick exclaimed.

"No, and you do too have diseases."

Ryan walked in and sat on the other side of Amber, eyeing her bowl of ice cream, which happened to be her fourth for the day.

"You, m'dear, are a piggy!" He said, stiffling a laugh.

Okay, that was the last straw, Amber had had enough.She put the ice cream on the table and stood up from the couch. " I don;t have to take this from you! You have no idea what it's like to be me right now! You have no idea what it's like to get up and realize that the same shirt you wore just 2 days ago doesn't fit your huge belly anymore! I'm tired, my feet hurt, my back hurts, and my feet are swolen so badly! But you guys don't care at all! It's all a joke to you, but I'm sick of it! You don't care a thing about me or Bump!" Amber cried.

Ryan stood up and walked over to Amber. "I'm sorry, i didn;t mean that stuff, I was only kidding."

"Yes you did!." Amber exclaimed. "And your not sorry!" With that she stormed up the stairs to her room . Pete stood from the couch and followed her. Instead of knocking he just opened the door and walked in.

"Look, Amber, the guys were only playing, they wouldn't hurt you intentionally. Their just not used to living with a girl and they don;t realize that their comments are hurtful."

"I know." Amber whispered. "God, Ryan must hate me right now. I was so mean to him."

"No, Ryan doesn't hate you." Pete replied.

The two just sat in the silence staring at each other for awhile. All of a sudden Amber picked up Pete's hand and put it on her belly. "Feel that? Feel the baby kicking?"

Pete smiled, tears comming to his eyes. "Yeah, it's so....increadible." He whispered. He removed his hand from Amber's stomach and placed a soft kiss on her tummy.

Amber began to giggle. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing the baby." Was Pete's simple reply. He wrapped his arms around Amber and held her close to him. The two spent the rest of the evening feeling the baby kick and dreaming about the future.
...................................................................................
Okay, that was it!
Sign up to rate and review this story