Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 5, Scene 2

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 5, Scene 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 224 words

0Unrated
"Matt, it's me!" called Dominic from the other side of the door. Matt opened it immediately and let him in.

"Hi, Dominic. What did Mikey say? Or if he felt like writing it, then give me the letter." Dominic shook his head.

"They wouldn't even let me in the city. Apparently there's been some disease going around Belleville, and the officials thought I might be carrying it, so they locked me up in the hospital, telling me I had no choice but to come back here or wait until they decided I wasn't sick. That could have taken days."

"Then who gave him my message?" Matt asked, not wanting to hear the answer.

"No one could," Dominic said sadly. "They wouldn't even let me give it to someone else; they were that afraid I had the disease." Matt placed his hands flat on the wall...and proceeded to bang his head into it.

"Why, why, /why/?!" he asked angrily, pounding the wall with one fist. "Go get a crowbar," he said shakily. "We'll have to get Alicia out of there ourselves." Dominic agreed and quickly left.

"I'll have to go there by myself," Matt said in a low voice. "I'll try to send another message to Mikey, and I'll keep Alicia here until he comes. Poor girl, sealed alive in a dead man's tomb!"
Sign up to rate and review this story