Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 5, Scene 1

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 5, Scene 1

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 574 words

0Unrated
Mikey walked down the unfamiliar, sunny streets of Kearny with a long-unseen smile on his face. He hummed quietly to himself. The only thing occupying his mind was the dream he had had the previous night. He had been lying dead, already in a tomb, but Alicia arrived and revived him with a single kiss. He had never felt happier, seeing it as a sign that he would undoubtedly see her again. Mikey had a lot of faith in his dreams.

"Mikey!" He looked up at the sound of the familiar voice. His eyes widened, and he smiled.

"Ray! What are you doing here?" he asked. Ray smirked.

"I'm from here."

"How's Alicia? Do you have any news of her? As long as she's okay, then nothing is wrong." Ray looked at him solemnly.

"Then she is well, and nothing is wrong. She is in Heaven now. I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, Mikey," Ray said sadly, "but Alicia is dead." Mikey's eyes widened behind his thick-rimmed glasses.

"Is this true?" he asked incredulously. Ray nodded grimly. "Then I'm going back. I don't care if Billie Joe finds me." He took a step forward to run, but Ray caught his arm.

"Please be patient, Mikey. I'm afraid something bad will happen if you leave now." Mikey wrenched his arm from Ray's grasp, but did not run.

"Do you have anything from Matt?" he muttered, tears filling his sad hazel eyes. Ray shook his head. Mikey sighed heavily. "Go, Ray. Just leave me alone for a while." The curly-haired teen hesitated, but nodded once to his friend and left. "I'll see you tonight, Alicia," Mikey said with determination. "I remember someone who lives here...one of Matt's friends. Maybe he can help me. All I have to do is get some kind of poison from him." Mikey walked into the main part of the city and found the small shop, recognizing the face of the person behind the counter.

"Hey, it's Mikey!" he said happily, taking the headphones off of his head and setting them on the counter. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"Hey, Chris. I need your help with something," Mikey said warily, making sure no one else was around.

"Like what?" Chris asked in confusion. Mikey approached him and whispered it to him. His eyes widened, and he stepped away from his friend. "Well, yeah, I have drugs," he murmured under his breath, "but that's not legal, Mikey. I'd be killed if I got caught." Mikey eyed the CD player on the counter carefully, and a plan sparked in his mind.

"I'll pay you four hundred dollars. You can get some new CD's, finally." Mikey saw the glint of longing in Chris's eyes. He had had the same two CD's since the first day they came out. It had been too long.

He reluctantly stepped behind the counter and grabbed a small bottle of clear liquid, handing it to Mikey. "I agree, but only because I don't have any money. My heart doesn't," he murmured.

"I'm not paying your heart, Chris."

"Pour it in any liquid," Chris hurriedly explained. "It would knock you out even if you were twenty times as strong as you are now."

"Thanks, Chris," said Mikey, sincerely hoping the other teen wouldn't get in trouble. He hurried back down the street. "Come, poison, to Alicia's grave, for there I must use you."
Sign up to rate and review this story