Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

Update-Can't think of a name.

by Meg2005 6 reviews

It's an update.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 1304 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sometime through out the middle of the night Chelsea woke up still wrapped in Brendon's arms but this time covered with a blanket as her three brothers and various girlfriends were spread out across the living room. Chelsea's parents had retreated back to their bedroom and had taken Thomas with them in to his pack-n-play that lay in their room. Chelsea yawned and stretched out as a smirk formed on her face. Chelsea bent down and began kisses Brendon's neck moving from the nape up to his jaw line where she kissed it around making sure to land on his lips as she started to unbutton his tight white dress shirt.

'Brendon, wake up.' Chelsea whispered into his ear before biting and tugging on his ear lobe.

'Chels.' Brendon breathed out a little louder then she liked.

'Shhh, come with me.' She whispered pulling him up and starting towards the stairs and up to her old bedroom.

'What are we do...?' Brendon began before Chelsea cut him off pushing him against the door of her bedroom.

'Shut up or we're going to get caught.' She whispered before kissing him again.

'Okay.' He whispered picking her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist while he walked over to the bed. Chelsea pulled off her top on the way over while still locked in a steamy lip lock.

'That was amazing.' Chelsea whispered as she lay on top of Brendon while he ran a hand up and down her back.

'I try.' He smirked.

'I love you.' Chelsea looked down at him as he smiled pulling her into a soft kiss.

'I love you.'

'So we're engaged now.'

'We were engaged before I just finally came to my senses and did it right this time.'

'Well that was probably the sweetest proposal I've ever heard.' She said as her lips barely rested again his.

'Well I figured we'd have to keep doing it until we did it right and here we are with a kid and already married, its taken me over three years to get my head together enough to propose to you.'

'It's okay, I forgive you.' Chelsea smiled as she straddling his hips starting round two.

'Let's see what mommy and daddy are doing.' William said as he slowly and quietly picked Thomas up out of his high chair the next morning. He snuck Thomas out of the kitchen and up the stairs into Chelsea's old bedroom where he found Chelsea and Brendon spooning together.

'Looks like mommy and daddy did the big nasty last night, that's' where you came from.' William said walking further into the room and walking close to the bed. William set Thomas on top of Brendon's chest and watched while Brendon's nose scrunched up from the smell coming out of Thomas' diaper. Brendon rubbed his nose before Thomas tried to stand up only to fall on Brendon's stomach. Thomas crawled up onto his side and sat on him and jumped causing Brendon to groan.

'William get out of here.' Chelsea mumbled as she rolled over bringing her baby down between herself and her husband.

'Why this is funny!' William laughed.

'William get out.' Chelsea yelled as she began to feel a little sickly.

'Fine fine no need to get mean about it.' William said walking out and shutting the door as Chelsea got up grabbing Brendon's button down shirt and running into her bathroom.

Brendon kept his eyes closed hearing the sound of his wife throw up for the sixth morning in a row as she held onto the bottom of Thomas' pajama pants so he wouldn't fall off the side of the bed, 'come on buddy let's get you changed, we're going to have to take mommy home soon.' Brendon said as he reached over for his boxers.

'Sweetheart was that you throwing up upstairs?' Mrs. Reeves asked as Chelsea came into the kitchen.

'Uh yeah.' She said looking down as she pulled out some crackers.

'Chelsea...'

'Mom, I already have Brendon harping on me, it's not a big deal I know why I'm sick and I'm fine.'

'Well then what is it Chelsea? I'm worried about you.'

'Mom,' Chelsea began looking around to make sure Brendon, her father or her brothers weren't around, 'I'm pregnant again.'

'Are you sure?'

'Pretty positive, I'm three weeks late on my period, I'm sleeping all the time, and I've been throwing up like crazy. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet but I'm almost 100% positive that's what it is. Now I just have to get up the nerve to tell Brendon.'

'Honey, it'll be okay.'

'Thomas isn't even a year old yet mom; he's going to have a sibling that is less then two years younger then him.'

'Look at Andrew and Bradley they are thirteen months apart. You and William are only eighteen months apart.'


'We weren't even going to try for a baby until Thomas was at least eighteen months old and now we're having one this early again.'

'Sweetie it's going to be okay. You just need to tell Brendon and he'll make it better.'

'He can't mom, this is our mistake.'

'Hey babe are you ready to head home? Thomas needs a bath; I think he has mash potatoes in his hair.'

'Yeah.' Chelsea said looking over at her mom before walking out of the room.

'Are you okay baby? You've been really quiet ever since we got home from your parents house.'

'Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired.'

'Alright, if you're sure.' Brendon said as he watched her take Thomas up the stairs towards their bedroom.

Brendon stood in the kitchen for a moment, he knew what was wrong, he just didn't want to admit it to himself. He wasn't ready for it all again. He would rather not know.

Chelsea sat in the nursery feeding Thomas a bottle before his nap. She smiled as she looked down at her beautiful son while he sucked down his bottle. He reached up trying to touch his mom's face before she held his small hand in hers, 'You're beautiful sweetie, mommy loves you so much.' Chelsea whispered unbeknownst to her that Brendon was standing in the door way.

Thomas soon fell asleep. Chelsea rocked him a little while longer before standing up to put him in his crib. She watched him sleep for a minute before turning around and jumping a bit noticing Brendon standing, leaning on the door way.

'Hey.' He whispered walking in and putting his arms around her waist as they watched their son sleep.

'Hey.' She smiled resting the side of her head next to his.

'Chelsea, I know.'

'Know what.'

'I know why you're sick and why you've been sleeping so much.' Chelsea walked out of the room as Brendon followed, 'It's okay.'

'Thomas isn't even a year old yet.'

'It's okay baby, we can manage.'

'Brendon, I don't think you know what this means.'

'Sure I do, it means we fucked up again and we're having another baby.'

'Brendon...'

'Honey please don't worry about it. I know it's a big deal but we'll be okay.'

'I'm just not sure if we're ready for this yet. I don't know if I'm ready, if you're ready for this, I don't know if Thomas is ready for it. It's just so soon.'

'Chelsea, I love you and I want to have a family with you, so it hasn't happened exactly how we pictured it so what, everything happens for a reason and this is obviously happening for a reason so we should be happy about it.'

'Yeah, I guess you're right.' Chelsea smiled.

'We're going to have another baby.'

'I know.' Chelsea laughed.

'I love you.'

'I love you Brendon.' Chelsea smiled as she pulled him into a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story