Categories > Original > Drama > The Shinobi School

Chapter one: First day

by Suke_Kawamoto 1 review

Based off the thread Shinobi School on the Gaia forums, it is the story of a school of ninja in training and the life they lead at the Shinobi School.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2005-11-16 - Updated: 2005-11-16 - 754 words

1Funny
Suke Kawamoto stood outside her school she had started. True, there were two buildings, one a dojo for training, another for student lodging, food, and written teachings. Normally her bright green hair was loose around her shoulders, but was pulled into two pigtails for this school year. She noticed four students walking up the path, and hailed them.
"Kon'nichiwa, I'm Suke Kawamoto, the Sensei of this school, for practical studies."
"Ohayo, sensei," the studnets said. The girl nodded and introduced herself as Taki and the boy as Fox. She had red hair and gray eyes, while he had grey hair and red eyes. The other pair, Miru and Aki, stood back a bit.
"Here are your uniforms," Suke said, handing them a traditional ninja outfit in greens.
"Yes ma'am," whispered Taki. She turned and went to go get changed. Suke stood there, scrathing the back of her head.
"Wow...I've never been called ma'am before...." Taki heard her and answered,"Well, you are my sensei, so...."
"Er...okay, just call me Suke-sensei rather than ma'am, if you don't mind..."Miru walked out, already changed.
"This is comfy," she whispered to herself. She stood in front of Suke and asked, "So what's first?"
"Anyway, you know most ninja are born into clans, and all of you already have specialties, so I'm not here so much as to teach you, but to help you hone your skills.

"My specialty involves the shadows, so my art is called 'Kage no justu', art of the shadows. My main attack is called 'Kage ryuu sen no jutsu', or art of the shadow dragon strike."



---------------Meanwhile----------------------
Sochiro Sasaki, the new teacher, went to the faculty and started to unpack. After he went out and took a stroll around the school before classes would even start. He had to prepare his lessons for the day he went over to the gym and leaned on the wall and started to do what he was supposed to do. After that he went out and sat on the nearest tree branch and looked at the sky.



-----------Elsewhere-------------
Fudokage and Katami, two more students met. Fudokage was looking for an opponent.
"I hope I can find a good rival here."
"I'm here and ready to fight," Katami said, introducing herself. "Any rules?"
"Rules.....Dont go for the kill....Have the intent to kill but dont actually try and destroy me.Just a normal fight like how you would fight with your friends.You may use whatever weapons you like, and....Ah yes.....is there a certain place you wish to fight?"
"Hmm...Let's stay in the dojo. We can fight 'till the sensei gets back, otherwise she will be pissed off."
"Haha. Ok. Then lets go to the dojo. Lead me."
"And I will fight the winner," replied Ryu, another new student.
"Cool. We're here. Let's start! The only rule, no killing. I see we have a cheerleader as well...Ne, Ryu-chan?" Fudokage looked around.
"Hmm. Looks like the few ninjutsu I have will be useless here," he muttered to himself. He raised his voice to speaking level."No matter. Shall we start?"
Fudokage took his ANBU Mask off, but kept the ANBU vest on. He pulled out a few shuriken stealthfully and gave intent upon his opponent. Ryu sat in the corner and summoned a small, palm-sized dragon to play with while they fought.
"Hai. HAJIME!" Katami shouted, taking out two fans. Thousands of small black butterflies swarmed around Fudokage.
Fudokage tossed three shuriken with his handsealed finger, the shuriken had wind energy bursting a big circle around them, going by the butterflies, pushing them out of the way, as Fudokage ran at her,pulled his bokken out and swung at her.
One of the butterflies landed on Ryu's finger, but the dragon jumped and ate it. It will happen, Katami-chan... Be careful...
The bokken hit it's target...demo...The girl transformed into the black butterflies, "Kawarimi no jutsu!!" She quickly got behind him, and whisked towards him with the fan's blades.
"You almost got me...almost, sorry."
"URUSAIII!!! Just watch and learn, Ryu-chan-! HEY!! MAKE YOUR PET TO STOP EATING MY BUTTERFLIES!! KUSOOO!!" Katami screamed.
"Haha. That's ok." The Fudokage she was behind vanished with the wind, and the real one jumped from the roof. "I was observing the fight from above. Now it will begin."

Fudokage pulled out a scroll and summoned it. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!!" Fudokage summoned kubikiri houcho, Zabuza's famous sword.
__________________________________________________________________

Next chapter: The fight between Fudokage and Katami continues.
Sign up to rate and review this story