Categories > Original > Drama > The Shinobi School

Chapter 2: The battle continues

by Suke_Kawamoto 0 reviews

The battle between Katami and Fudokage continues.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2005-11-21 - Updated: 2005-11-21 - 1018 words

0Unrated
----------Last time----------
Fudokage pulled out a scroll and summoned it.
"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!!" Fudokage summoned kubikiri houcho, Zabuza's famous sword.
----------To Continue----------

Ryu finally acknowledged Katami's shout.
"You are under my level so please don't bother adults...," she whispered. No one heard her.
Katami stood shocked...
"Kuso! Your good...but not good enough!!" She fell apart into butterflies, and vanishes. Then, more and more bugs come, filling the dojo hall with them.
She whispered into Fudokage's ears. "Now you can't see me!"
"If you don't think you can learn from lower ranking students, then you obviously aren't that great. Get over your ego and really watch and learn. Even I can learn from academy students first starting," He responded to her.
Ryu stood up and found a message to her. "How could this...?" she whispered, reading it. "I have got a mission! Oh no..." she raised her voice. "I have to go, so bye! Good fight and ganbare! Maybe tomorrow I will be back..." she left the dojo.
"Hmm.very interesting.I see you are a bug type." Fudokage swung down on a few bugs with his sword sideways, but realized there were too many. He ran up the wall and looked around to try and find her.
"Speechless are we??" Kaatmai starts to cut towards Fudokage several times with her blades, but stays in her 'buggy' disguise.
"C'mon! Attack me!"
Fudokage ran down. "Damn. This is troublesome." he starts bashing his sword around, realizing he isn't really getting anywhere. He takes off his legweights, drops his sword, and starts squashing bugs one by one very quickly.
"Ouch..." Katami started to think. 'Kuso! I can't hold it any longer! I used up too much chakra! Shimatta! I really need to practise more...' She tried a frontal attack with the fans and bugs, unfortunatly, she used up all her chakra, so the bugs vanished.
Fudokage ran back to his sword picked it up, placed it up on his back and walked over to her slowly. "It looks as though you are exhausted."
"HEY!! DON'T THINK I GAVE UP!!! I still have my taijutsu!!"
She burst into a series of fast frontal attacks, all of them aimed for the head, while the fighting fans looked as if they were her wings.
Fudokage was surprised, and got hit by one, and then evaded the following punches. On the last one he caught it and looked at her in the eyes. "I am a taijutsu type. Are you sure you want to go fist to fist with me?"
Katami was exhausted, gasping for breath.
"You...can't...beat...me." She tried to break out from the grasp.
"Are you ok?" He let go of her fist.
She fell down onto her knees. "Just...one...more..." she looked up, an evil grin on her face.
"Baka! You'd really think you would win this easy...I only needed you to touch me, so I can put my little friends on you..." Fudokage's body was covered with the bugs...a weird feeling.
"Don't worry, they don't bite....." Katami said, still grinning.
"......." Fudokage looked on his body as bugs were crawling all over him. 'Ugh.How the hell can I get these things off.....'
She was still ginning evily, but still exhausted. 'I can't control them! Why??' she thought as the bugs started to get off Fudokage. "NOO!"
"?? What just happened here?"
"I DON'T KNOW!! I lost my power over them..." she lowered her voice to a whisper "Doshte?..." She looked in to his eyes. "Nevermind, let's go back to that taijutsu thing..." She stood up, pulled out the two fans, took up a defending stance that looked like a butterfly with closed wings and then didn't move, waiting for the attack.
Fudokage runs toward her jumping in the air giving her a flying kick. She managed to avoid it with a high back flip but while landing, she lost her balance. "Yikes!"
He took advantage of her lost balance to go for a punch to the stomache.
Katami hissed froom the punch. She thought, 'Shit, that hurts badly...,' While they're in the air, she grabbed his arm, and turned, getting above Fudokage, and wanting to smack him into the ground.
"Now, I've got you!" She smiled sweetly.
Fudokage looked at her with wide eyes. "Hmph. C'mon!!"
She was a bit confused.
"What are ya thinking?"
"Show me what you've got. Show me what kind of Taijutsu you can do. Give it your all. If you don't you will easily lose."
She thought, 'Smart. A worthy opponent...' She grabbed him real strongly with one hand, meanwhile, with her other hand, she pulled out her fan, and swished it strongly towards the ground, the wind it makes lift them up. She quickly turned again and smackes him into the ceiling, after which she whips again trying to cut him in half.
Fudokage was nearly unconcious from the pain, but still in the game. He formed a handseal and said "Kage Taijutsu no Jutsu." he dissappeared with the wind, and came up behind her, kicking her to the wall, then followed up by pinning her head to it.
Nearly unconsious from the pain in her head, Katami tried to attack back but wit no effect. She can't move her body.'Damn it! I'm not a taijutsu type...I can't feel my legs and arms...shit if I don't do somethin't I hit the ground for good...DAMN! Can't move my hands!' She started falling.
Fudokage caught her and landed safely on his feet, resting her on the floor as he started to walk away. "You should feel special....I have only had to use that jutsu probably....2 to 3 times......My body will be sore for a while so dont expect me to fight under my best conditions next time."
__________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter: Suke discovers the remainder of her dojo.
__________________________________________________________________

So, this is up through page 6 on the Shinobi School. If you guys from the school are reading this, try to review. I can edit the story so that it comes out how you want. Love anyone who reviews,
~Suke Kawamoto
Sign up to rate and review this story