Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Don't Fight Fair

Chapter Four - You Are the Dreamer and We Are the Dream

by EleC 1 review

Sarena meets Pete Wentz, and that leads to meeting the guys from Panic! At The Disco... what will happen when she and her best friend Ele are in the mix? (This summary suck, I know... just read th...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 864 words

0Unrated
Sar and Ryan made their way into the fancy restaurant, following the waiter who was showing them where their table was. Sarena kept looking around a little intimidated.
"I know it's kinda fancy but since this is our first date... I wanted to do something special..." Ryan said as if he was able to read her mind.
She smiled, her cheek growing red. "It's ok, I've never been here, it seems like a cool place..."
"Yeah..."
They inspected the menus and ordered as the waiter came back to their table. When the tall man finally left, Ryan smiled.
"So... apart from acting, what do you do in your free time?"
"Well, I like to go out with Ele I guess... We don't have many friends, in high school everyone hated us because we kinda were in the business already, so..." she answered shyly.
"You guys are close! You remind me of Spence and I... You know we don't have many friends either... There are only a few people I consider good friend, but I don't care..." he shrugged.
"Yeah, it's boo!"
They both laughed.
"Very boo! What about your family?"
"Hum... I have a younger sister... my parents are still a little mad at me for moving out but they're starting to accept it now, since I'm almost 19 and all... They were very concerned about me and Ele living alone here in LA..."
"Well that's understandable, I guess... right?"
"Yeah..."
Then the waitress came with their meals, so they started eating making small conversation, getting to know each other a little bit better.
"Wanna take a walk on the beach?" Ryan asked when the waiter was done clearing the table.
"Sure..."

"You know what? I feel like diving in the water!" Ryan commented as the two sat on the sand, overlooking the ocean.
"Just for the record I don't, so you're on your own..." Sar laughed.
"Party pooper..."
"Can't you wait till tomorrow? When it's all bright and the sun shines high in the sky?"
Ryan laughed hard. "What's that? Are you trying to write lyrics now?"
Sarena looked at him and pretended to be insulted. "What if I was? Mr. I'm Ryan Ross and I write Panic! At The Disco lyrics?"
"Oh c'mon, you know I was joking!" he said hugging her.
Sar grinned. "You're mean... You're even worse than Ele! You guys treat me so bad!"
"I am not..." he looked straight into her eyes and Sar had to look away, embarrassed. But he grabbed her chin gently and made her look at him again. "Sar would you mind if I did something right now?" he asked softly.
"Depends..." she swallowed sensing what was coming next.
He leant in closer, closing his eyes in the process. And as his lips brushed against hers, she closed her eyes as well. He gently pulled her closer as he intensified the kiss.
Gasping for air, they broke the kiss, but pressed their forehead together, staring deeply into each other's eyes.
"Wow, that was... hum, intense..." Sar commented smiling.
"That it was!" he smiled brushing his lips against hers one more time.
"Does this mean that we are, you know, kinda... together?"
Ryan laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess it's implied since I like you a lot, you know?"
"I like you a lot, too..." she said innocently, smiling.
"Awesome!" he grinned as he went to kiss her again.

"Thanks for tonight, I had the best time ever..." Sarena said looking into Ryan's eyes.
They were standing in front of her door.
"Anything for my girl..." he replied as he kissed her gently. It was starting to get addicting on both parts. "I should go and call Brendon, see if he can pick me up..."
Pete had lent them a car that day but they used Sarena's car to go on their date.
"Wanna come in? You can wait for him inside..."
"Are you sure?"
Sar rolled her eyes and dragged him inside after opening the door.
"Ele? You home?" she called out, but no one answered.
Instead, they heard laughter coming from the living room.
"This game suck! Oh my God it's crashing against the wall!!!" Ele had Brendon's PSP as he was trying to teach her how to play a random cars' game.
"Hey guys..." Ryan and Sarena said entering the room.
"Hey! How was your date?" Ele asked as Brendon tried to push some buttons to make her lose again. "Stop it!" she laughed.
"It was awesome... should we tell them?"
"Yeah, we probably should..."
"Tell us what?" Brendon chimed into their conversation.
"Well, me and Sar are... officially together..."
"Congratulation guys!" both Ele and Brendon said smiling at the couple.
"What about you two?" Ryan asked sitting on the couch with Sar.
Ele and Brendon looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Well we just hang out at the Universal Studios... went on some rides and guess what?"
"What?" Sar asked.
"We met SPONGEBOB!" Ele said overly excited.
"Really?"
"Yeah, we also took a picture! He was so cool!"
They made some more small talks then the two boys decided to go back to their place.
They hugged both girls then left.
Sign up to rate and review this story