Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Kim Possbible: Power Wack

Kim Possbible: Power Wack

by KP201 0 reviews

??

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Characters: Kim, Monique, Ron, Shego - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 472 words

-1TrainWreck
Drakken: This is it!! I will get Kim Possible this!!! No matter how long it takes!!!
Shego: Sure,Lets just say that your going to be trying when I'm dead or sick of waiting for you to do something right!
Drakken: Dont get snappy on me.
Shego takes out her plasma fire hands with angary exspesson on her face dose a ggrrr.
Drakken: Okay,Shego, Lets not fussy at each other.
Shego: Just tell me the plan so we can get it over with.
Drakken: Well, Kim Possible is all ways coming throught the vents and other places. So in every place that she can get throught we will put a vat of super generated firey plasma. So I'm gonna need you. No snappys.
SHego: Dont-
Drakken puts a sleeping cap on shego.
when shego wakes up her hands are conected to a machine. With a confused look on her face she looks down at whats happening to her. She tuges but cant get out of this one.
Drakken: Glad to see your up. Sorry but this is the only way I could do it. Now show me some plasma flames!!!!!

Shego:you are evil, You'v gone WAY to far this time!

Drakken: News flash,Shego,I'm a bad man! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

60 Min. later...


Drakken: Now hows that super large vat of plasma going?
Shego: Good, But you know when I get off this stupid pice of junk I am going to-

Drakken: Wait! I hear some thing.
The room is scilent.

Shego: huh?

All of the suddon Kim flying out of the vent. Then she relizes that theres a vat of plasma under her!! Shes falling,falling,Falling in to it!!

Kim: aaaahhhhh!

Shego: It worked???

Drakken: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! I told you shego!!!

then kim starts floating out of the vat she is half way to the sealing!! She's glowing green!!

She lands on a safe floor. Dazzled , her hands are cover in plasma! Powers! Shes has powers like shegos!

Drakken: BUt,But....but! NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Shego: nice going drakken!!! Now look! EEERRRR! Super charged plasma!!

Kim:Ok.This is akward.

Shego: Tell me about it.

Kim: so no fighting?

Shego: Hello! I'm stuck to this machine,one. two, Drakken thought that super powered plasma from me whould kill you.

Kim: Gusse not.

Shego: You think.

drakken:Is on the floor wailing.

Kim: So thats it?

Shego: Well, Yeah. But if I wernt stuck I whould try to kill you right now,since nobody is doing anything right.

Kim: Well then I'll be going, from this kinda akward moment.

kims jet pack pops out and a helemt apears on her head. SHe flys to the top of the two villans lair. Her fist hits the roof with a blast of plasma there is a big hole in the roof and kim flys through it.
Sign up to rate and review this story