Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Brainless Tormenters

Dance Duty

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

A dance...YAY!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 310 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard opened his eye's to a lowly lit room he called his own. Light still waiting to fill the land brightly above the ground from the Way's basement. This was the earliest Gerard had woken in the longest time. He stretched happily; smiling while he dressed.

"Well if you wanted honest-."

"Are you singing?" Mikey yawned from Gerard's doorway.

"No!" he snapped.

Mikey backed away his hands in the air defensively. Gerard went back to dressing. Time crept by, silence storming its way through the room.

"Gerard?"

"What?"

Mikey looked down then shook his head,
"Never mind."

Gerard leaned into his mirror applying eyeliner thickly; Mikey pulled on his beanie and then went for breakfast. At the table lay a bowl for Gerard; he took some cereal and poured milk into his bowl. Taking a large spoonful he watched Mikey texting, it was quiet. Looking to the kitchen clock, they stood and left for school.


"Good afternoon Graham Academy!" the buzzed voice of a speaker called.

Gerard rolled his eyes, turning to his sketchpad.

"As you all know it's our Spring to Summer dance this Friday and you all know what that means!"

Turning to the speaker Gerard made a face, he damn well knew just like everyone else. It was time to choose people for Dance Duty.

"So we're going to start with Grade 8; Rodger Gray, Grade 9; David Collins, Grade 10; Anne Mackey, Grade 11; Gerard Way, and Grade 12; Barkley Puisee. Please meet after school in the East End multipurpose room," the speaker went crackly.

The entire class was now looking at Gerard, he felt himself growing red.

"Once again; Rodger Gray, David Collins, Anne Mackey, Gerard Way, and Barkley Puisee. East End multipurpose room."

The speaker went dead. Gerard shrunk down into his desk, everyone was looking.


A/N: Thank you for the Reviews, I won't give up on you!
Sign up to rate and review this story