Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

hotel

by panic_mcr_lovr 2 reviews

told in a girl's point of view. her life is messed up, so she cuts herself. who will come to her rescue?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 314 words

0Unrated
kay I switched tenses (gosh I'm changing everything...) so keep that in mind.
oh and i'm just gonna go with Callie as the girl's name, so yea.
my chapters are like stupid and stuff...yes. just read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ryan and Callie neared the hotel, two things were on her mind-Ryan and Matt. How did Matt find her? And he sounded mad, so what would he do to her once he found her?

"Callie? Are...are you okay?" someone in the distance called out to her.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Ryan said again.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm fine," Callie replied, distracted.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit worried," said Ryan.

"Umm...I don't think this is the best place to tell you, so can I tell you later?" Callie said.

"Just tell me when we get to the hotel room, okay?" said Ryan. Callie nodded.

Ryan and Callie entered the hotel lobby.

"Wow, it's so beautiful!" Callie exclaimed as her eyes took in the huge place full of people gambling, the intricate designs on the colorful carpet on one side of the room and the smooth spirals of the marble on the other side of the room, and the view of the enormous, shimmering pool outside in the dark.

"Yeah, I know," Ryan said. "But not as beautiful as you," he added under his breath.

"What was that last part?" said Callie.

"Well, umm...I...just...come on, let's go find the room."

They headed towards the elevator, Ryan cursing at himself in his head for almost blurting his feelings for Callie, and Callie taking in all of the beauties of the Monte Carlo. But they were too busy to notice the man in a trench coat, armed and ready with a knife, hidden in the shadows. Waiting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so ... how is it? need to improve anything? need to change something? anything? REVIEWS ARE VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story