Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Seventeen

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 553 words

0Unrated
I sat on Bob's couch. My head was spinning. I was dizzy as hell.

"Who wants to go get the pizza?" Frank asked. Everyone groaned except Fiona. She got up.

"Gerard will you come with? I don't want to go alone at night."

"Uh sure." He lifted his head from my shoulder and walked to the car with Fiona. I glared a little, not fully knowing why. After too much thought I layed my head on the arm of the couch.

"You okay Adele?" Bob rubbed my back a little.

"I'm okay. Its just my allergies are killing me. My head feels like its about to explode."

"Pollen does that to you. I have Benadryl in the kitchen if you want some."

"Yeah. I'll get some." I somehow managed to lift myself off the couch and into the kitchen. I poked around the shelves above the cooker and found the Benadryl he spoke of. The package directed to take one and that I did. Hopefully my head would clear up shortly. I made my way back to the couch and plopped down.

"Lets watch a movie!" Alicia suggested.

"Like what?" Frank snarled. He got irritable when he was bored. It was quite cute.

"Night of the Living Dead!!!!" Mikey yelled. He jumped up and ran to the telly and popped the DVD into the player.

"I don't think Gee would appreciate us starting one of his favourite movies without him." Ray pointed out.

"Fuck tha. I wanna start the movie now." I said situating myself better on the sofa. Ray shrugged and looked towards the screen.

The door soon flew open and two giggling figures walked through.

"Yeah she was a hoe!" Gerard said to Fiona. He set the pizza boxes on the table next to us. "Hey! You started without me?"

"You were taking too long. Cant wait forever." I spat. I had no idea what was wrong with me. I was so annoyed. By the look on his face I knew my words had been dripping with venom. I grabbed a piece of pizza from the box and sat back in my place.

Two slices later, I became sick. The sauce was killing my stomach. I had always had a weak stomach; everything made me nauseas.

We were all talking through most of the movie. Eventually our voices over powered the shrill screams of victims having their internal organs eaten out by the formerly deceased.

I noticed Fiona and her constant giggles. The way she batted her eyelashes and smiled at the boys, but mostly Gerard. She shoved him playfully for a reason unknown for I wasn't listening to the conversation. He looked nervous but then laughed a little. I felt as if I was beginning to sweat and finally my nauseous feeling sky rocketed and sent me running to the nearest loo.

I fell to my knees and tossed my cookies into the bowl. This process continued for about two more times. I wiped my mouth, flushed the bowl and slid down onto my side on the cold tile floor. I curled up, cold for some reason.

"Adele!" I heard someone yell but I was too weak to open my eyes. I felt myself being lifted up and eventually put into a bed. I soon fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story