Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Sixteen

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 539 words

0Unrated
"Ian! Over here!" Fiona waved Ian down like a damn air traffic controller. She need to have one of those orange glow sticks and it would have been perfect. Ian smiled at his friends and made his way over to us.

His blonde hair fell in his pretty green eyes. His hair looked perfect the way it lay on his face. It looked like the boy who pinned me up against those lockers but he looked so much prettier tonight. He was almost perfect.

As he approached the group he hugged Fiona. I heard a huff from Gerard and looked up suddenly taken away by how incredible he looked that night. Thoughts of Ian were wiped from my mind at I stared at those beautiful hazel eyes of his. He glanced down at me but put his attention back on Ian. Ian walked over to us.

"Hey Adele." I twitched and wondered when this bloke grew the bullocks to talk to me.

"Sorry, I don't associate with rapists."

"Listen Adele, I'm sorry about that. I-"

"No excuses, Bishop. Neither of us want to hear it." Gerard put his arm around me. Ian glared and walked away muttering a "whatever" under his breath.

"I need a drink." I stated.

"There's soda over there."

"Not that kind of drink." Gerard raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"I like how you think." He smirked evilly and went over to whisper something to Frank who smiled hugely and nodded. They left the dance and twenty minutes later came back with a bag hidden under their suit jackets. I knew very well what it was.




"Yo ho! Yo ho! The pirates life for meee!!" I let out a huge laugh. We were all drunk out of our minds.

"I'M A PIRATE!" Alicia shouted as she stumbled to the dance floor. Mikey ran after her. Frank hiccupped and looked sadly across the room.

"What's the matter baby doll?" I said falling onto his lap.

"I just wish I was dancing with Jamia. But she's got a boyfrieeeend now." He made a gagging noise and shook his head.

"You should have made your move!" Ray yelled and hit him upside the head. I laughed and slowly rose from Franks lap.

"I gotta pee." I announced and began walking towards the john.

"I'll walk ya!" Gerard got up and grabbed my hand. We both stumbled to the bathroom laughing. I let go of his hand and walked into the john.
I had just finished up my business and smoothed out my dress when I heard the door creak. I pushed open the door of the stall just to be pushed back in and up against the wall. I squinted, for my eye sight wasn't 100% there, to see Gerard. His drunken smile made me giggle in a drunken manner.

I felt the zipper of my dress be pulled down and my hands automatically reach for his suit jacket.

"This isn't the most sanitary place to do this." I slurred. He laughed hard and tickled my stomach. I kissed him to make him stop which turned into something bigger.

The last thing I remembered was waking up on the drive home. I wonder who drove us. We were all drunk....
Sign up to rate and review this story