Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Fifteen

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 624 words

0Unrated
"They're here!" Fiona squealed from atop my mattress. She was a bit of a nut. The door bell was furiously being rung. I flew down the stairs ready to smack whomever was at the door. Finally I swung it open to reveal Frank in a suit and tie. The rest of the boys were behind him dressed oh so similar. I hugged Frank tightly.

"You look so cute! I just want to eat you." He giggled and hugged me back.

"Well I love you too." Gerard said in a sarcastic voice. He walked in the house flicking me in the head on his way to the couch.

"Dumb bitch." I mumbled. "I'll be right back. I need to put on my dress and make-up." I ran back up the stairs to fetch my black dress. It hugged my body tightly at the waist and flowed out towards the bottom. I slipped on my blue pumps and almost slipped an fell while running in the bathroom to put on matching eye shadow. Alicia and Fiona scurried down the stairs; me following close behind. As I approached the couch Frank let out a huge wale.

"Why doesn't anyone love meeeeeeee!?!?" Fiona, Alicia and I all jumped into his lap and hugged him.

"We love you!" We all yelled at the same time. I was kissing his cheek when someone pried me from his lap. I flailed my arms knowing very well who it was. Gerard set me down on my feet and stood in front of me pouting.

"Why do you love Frank more than me?"

"Better sex." I stated and walked away to grab my keys. I heard a loud gasp come from Gerard which satisfied me as I walked out of the house and to my car. Everyone followed and split up into two cars. Gerard huffed as he sat down in the passengers seat. Fiona and Bob sat in the back.

"So Fiona, who's your date?" I asked out of sheer curiosity. She had mentioned she had one but not whom it was. Gerard opened a water bottle that sat in the cup holder and began drinking.

"Ian Bishop. He's the hottest thing ever!" Suddenly Gerard choked and spit out the water in his mouth. Fiona and I looked at him weirdly and Bob simply cracked up at the fact Gee was drooling everywhere.

"Are you okay, Gee?"

"IAN BISHOP?"

"Y-yeah..." Fiona answered nervously.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"Is there something wrong with him?" I asked confused.

"He's the one who had you pinned up against the lockers on your first day, Adele!"

"What!?" The car swerved a little and everyone including me jumped. But I steadied my hands on the steering wheel and continued driving, eventually ending up in the school parking lot.

"Wait is there something I should know about Ian?" Fiona curiously asked.

"No. Not at all." I said coldly and slammed the car door shut while quickly walking to the building in which the loud music came from.

"You can't be mad at her baby. She didn't know what happened." Gerard tried to calm me in a whiney tone. I hated that bloody tone. I almost clobbered him over the head with my heel. I whipped around to face him. My long hair slapped him in the face.

"Don't. Whine. Or. I. Will. Kill. You." I said with a death glare. A smile spread across his face and he pulled me into him, kissing me with a grin. When he let go I stood there arms crossed pretending to be unfazed by his lips. He simply smiled larger, linked arms with me and pulled me into the gym. I couldn't help but let a smile appear.
Sign up to rate and review this story