Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Reunion

by Saijumi 1 review

After hearing about the capture of Noriko, Shuya heads over to the school to get her, but there is a surprise waiting for him.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 681 words

0Unrated
Shuya heard the announcement and headed off to the school. He left Yukimura, Ina, Hatsumomo, and Tadakatsu with the rest of the Wild Seven, his terrorist group. He thought it would be best knowing that, there was probably something up the instrutor's sleeve, he didn't want to put anyone in any danger. He hoped that they didn't hurt his precious Noriko, she has been with him through thick and thin and he didn't want to lose her now..not now. After surviving the program he and Noriko was in, they went to a doctor's office Shogo had told them about and had their wounds treated. They then got some papers to go to Korea, which was united again. They stayed there for a few months and met a organization called the Unknown. These were previous survivors of the program, but instead of continuing their lives in Japan, they took shelter in Korea. They were trying to figure out a way to bring down the Greater Republic of East Asia. At first they started sending threats to the government, telling them to stop the program, but when they heard that it would go on they started to bomb buildings and kill dirty government officials. That even didn't stop the program for continuing, so they decided to stop the program while it was in action, by finding out the location and rescuing the kids, it was a little too late though and their plan was found out, so the instructors were aware of their location. He had told Noriko to stay in Korea just in case it didn't go well, but she didn't listen, she wanted to be by his side, so she went and now this. Either way it goes, he was determined to get the remaining survivors off the island.

Shuya finally arrived at the school, upon his return, he saw two students running out of the school for their lives and their collars were beeping. They zoomed right pass him, he didn't hear a boom so they must've been okay, maybe they were the ones who captured Noriko. Shuya made his way into the school, down the hall, and into a room which looked like the control room and there was someone in there. The figure looked liek a woman, but it couldn't have been Noriko, he also didn't think it was the instructor becuase the voice on the intercom was a man's voice, but then again, the voice that told him to come here was a woman's. He opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Welcome Shuya," the woman said. "I knew you would come for Noriko."

She turned around and it was Mitsuko Souma, one of his former classmates.

"I thought you were dead." Shuya said.

"You thought wrong," she said with that devilsh smile. "it's too early for me to die, it's not my time yet.....Oh, how rude of me, I want you to meet my wonderful husband."

A door opened and a man stepped out, he looked very familiar....it was Kazuo Kiriyama.

"Surprise!" Mitsuko said. "What a wonderful reunion."

"Where's Noriko?" Shuya said.

"Oh her," Kazuo said. "you'll get her back alive, but only if you tell the rest of the Wild Seven to go home and you have ot stay here and sit quitely while we continue the game, agreed?"

"Fine." Shuya said as he sat down in a chair, he felt defeated. Mitsuko handed him the microphone to make the announcement.

This is Shuya Nanahara, I came here to rescue you all, but I failed. This is for the member of Wild Seven, I need you all to return to home base, don't take any of the students with you, just do as I say, no question, okay. The game will also go on, and like promised there will be two winners, but you're not on teams now, I'm just so sorry I couldn't help you. Find your loved ones and tell them how you feel....just in case....you don't make it. Good luck to all of you.

26 students left
Sign up to rate and review this story