Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Is it Worth It?

by Saijumi 0 reviews

After hearing about Shuya's capture, Yoko heads over to the school.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 320 words

0Unrated
After hearing the announcement from Shuya, Yoko Sakamochi (Female student no.13)ditched Tetsu Saika (Male student no.13) and made her way to the school. She knew that it was a good chance that her collar would explode or she would be shot on sight, but she had to at least meet the man who shot her uncle. Her heart was beating fast and all voice of reason left her, she was like a robot, it was like someone was controling her. She was almost near the school, she could feel herself about to meet her fate, she knew what she had to do. She took two grenades out of her backpack and held them tightly in her hand, then she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. Without thinking she turned around and punched the person, the student then tried to restrain her.

"Yoko don't..it's me Tetsu." he said.

Yoko turned around to look at Tetsu, he had a busted up lip, he looked very tired. He then looked down at the grenades in her hand.

"What are you trying to do?" he said.

"I'm going to kill Shuya Nanahara. He will pay." she said.

"Those can't destroy the building, I'm sure that they are not strong enough." he said.

"I'm not going to destroy the building..just Shuya."

"Your collar will explode." he said.

"I don't care, I must kill Shuya.....even if it kills me."

"Then let me kill you Yoko." a voice said. Two shots fired one piercing through Yoko's chest and one through Tetsu's head, it killed him instantly. Yoko felt defeated, she would never get her revenge now, she has failed just like her uncle. She now hoped that Shuya would get what he deserved.

"Now I'm closer to my goal." Auroa said. She took the grenades out of Yoko's hand and walked away.

Girl #13 Yoko Sakamochi
Boy #13 Tetsu Sakai - Dead

24 Students Left
Sign up to rate and review this story