Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Auroa Sakura

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Auroa always gets what she wants, even if it kills

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 700 words

0Unrated
Auroa felt disgusted as she could smell the foul smell of her rotting teammate's body. As soon as she heard the announcement from Mr. Kiriyama, she shot her partner, Sakon Sukimura (Male no.14) in the head. She knew that there could be two winners, but she didn't think he deserved it. She would just kill and kill until there was two left including her. It was just common sense to her, she didn't think that just because Shuya was captured that the rest of the students would be sent home. It would ruin the program and it was too good to be true. She wasn't just playing this game to win or for honor, but she was playing it because it was something to do. Her classmates didn't matter to her at all, well one person did.

Auroa was born into a rich family, her mother was Indian and her father was Japanese. Her father manufactures weapons for the military and her mother is headmistress at a tea ceremony school. Because of these factors, Auroa was always pushed past her limits and she was always isolated. Her parents didn't encourage it, but that is the way she wanted it to be. She figured that she was above everyone else, no one else mattered, except for one special boy. He was Yukimura, her first love, the most popular boy in their class, not to mention the cutest. Ever since he stopped dating that repulsive Utada, she felt that he was worthy of her. She can remember their first date and how romantic he was. The rumors weren't true, he was such a gentleman, but then after a few weeks of dating he dumped her. She demanded to know why since everything was going so well. She then found out that it was Oichi's fault, he was trying to impress her. Why would he want to impress her? She knew that she was his only sister, but that still wasn't a good enough reason. Don't siblings usually hate each other? Why would he want to impress that repulsive beast? Sure, every boy in the class thought that Oichi was the hottest girl in school, but what did they know? They're stupid. Now this program is her chance to kill Oichi and then Yukimura will love her again. Auroa Sakura always get what she wants, ever since she could talk she has gotten whatever she wanted. She can even remember one time during a beauty pageant when she pushed a girl down some stairs. Of course it killed her, but she did get the crown and won by default.

Auroa knew this was a competition and she would do anything to win.....just like that beauty pageant. Yukimura was going to be hers, she just knew it. She decided that she would take shelter in one of the houses since she was a little tired. She knew it was dangerous, but she couldn't have herself looking horrible on camera alongside Yukimura of course. She decided that she would find the biggest house to take shelter in, she wouldn't have it any other way. The house she approached looked kind of big, but it was the biggest on there. Auroa walked slowly inside the house with her machine gun in hand. She approached the dinning room and peeped around the corner. She saw a red school coat and it kind of looked like a boy's. Her eye's lit up, she thought it was Yukimura, but then she notice that blood was streaming down from the wall where the body was propped. She peeped her head around the corner a little bit more and saw that it wasn't Yukimura. It was another boy, that weird kid that made her sick to her stomach, he had a knife stuck to his head which pinned him to the wall. She then looked over some more and saw what looked like a naked girl sitting on the table. She was pouring water all over herself and she then turned her head so Auroa could get a good look at her.
"Perfect." she thought to herself. "Just what I was looking for."


Boy no.14 Sakon Sukimura- Dead
23 Students remain
Sign up to rate and review this story