Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

The Cobra and the Python

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Only one girl can leave here alive.......who will it be?

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-26 - 580 words

0Unrated
Auroa stood there smiling. She was staring at the girl she hates most, next to Oichi, Utada Toyokomi (Female Student no.18) and she didn't even know that she was there. Now this is her chance to eliminate one of the girls that stood between her and Yukimura and their total happiness. What a fool, she's just sitting there off her guard and naked! I will strike, like a cobra and she won't even know what hit her. Say your prayers scumb.

Auroa turned the corner with her gun cocked and to her surprise, there was no more Utada. She was gone, it was like she disappeared, poofed into thin air. I was careless, I let her get away. Guess I'd better lay low for a while. Auroa made her way upstairs and into a small bathroom. She washed her face and applied some make-up. The make-up wasn't hers, but who cares. The owner should be lucky that she used their cheap make-up. It was for Yukimura, it wasn't like he would notice if it was cheap or not. She then made her way back into the hallway and felf something sharp come across her face.

"Son of a bitch! My face!" Auroa thought as she turned around to see someone turn a corner and dash into the bedroom down the hall. As she ran down the hall she noticed a box cutter on the floor with her blood on it. She ran into the bedroom and saw no one. "The closet," she thought. "how stupid, how childish, how naive. This will be easy." She fired her machine gun at the closet. "No one could survive this." she thought as she opened the closet door to reveal.....no one.

Auroa started to get frustrated and searched around the room some more. "Ah yes, how could I be so stupid? Under the bed of course." she thought. She fired another round of bullets at the bed and tore it to bits, but there was still no one there. She started to panic, her eyes grew wider, and her breathing got deeper. "Utada!" she yelled with all her might. "You'll not stand between me and my happiness!" Soon she felt something around her neck. She was finding it hard to breathe. She tried to grab the object around her neck, but she found it very difficult.

"There's one place that you didn't look at you little mutt." Auroa looked up to find Utada clinging to the ceiling like a spider. She jumped down and pulled tighter on the rope. Auroa was turning red now and her arms were wailing in the air. She then dropped to her knees, it was like she was begging for mercy for the first time in her life. "Yukimura's mine and all mine. Don't think that for one second you'll get your hands on him." She kept the rope tied around her neck for a few more seconds and let go. Auroa was definitly dead, that was one less woman she had to worry about. Unlike Auroa, Utada was like a Python, she grabs onto her enemies and kills them slowly, but also like Auroa, Utada killed her teamate Sam Uematsu right after the announcement by Mr.Kiriyama. She then got dressed, and got exactly what she wanted.....Auroa's machine gun. Now she's off to find Yukimura and she was ready to kill anyone that got in her way.

Girl #14 Auroa Sakura
Boy #18 Sam Uematsu - Dead
21 students remain
Sign up to rate and review this story