Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

In Loving Memory of......

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Oichi and Hima talk about the students of the class who've fallen.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 697 words

0Unrated
Hello class, this is Mrs.Kiriyama speaking, I'm sorry I haven't been able to update you in the past, but as you know some things came up. Well let me update you on your fallen classmates.......very nice class, you've been working very hard. Ok, time for the girls: #5 Yumi Ichigo, #6 Ginchiyo Ikeda, #10 Mei Nanahara, #12 Saiyuri Owari, #13 Yoko Sakamochi, and last, but not least ,our little princess, #14 Auroa Sakura. The boys that didn't make it are #2 Toshi Azai, #5 Nobutaku Hashiba, #10 Ujimasa Naoe, #12 Masamune Okami, #13 Tetsu Sakai, #14 Sakon Sukimura, and #18 Sam Uematsu. Wow, you guys have been hard at work, huh. Ok done, your mapping devices should be updated and have fun.

This announcement made Oichi sick to her stomach. How could Mrs.Kiriyama enjoy this slaughter. It was hard for Oichi to get to sleep. Sure she was safely guarded by Musashi and Jin, whom are the perfect gentlemen, but she was separated from her friends and she hasn't seen her brother since the program started. The atmosphere of the worn dark temple didn't make her situation any better.

"Can't sleep?" Hima said. She walked over and kneeled by Oichi. "I'm all ears, tell me what's on your mind." Oichi felt comfortable talking to Hima. Hima was like a teenage therapist, whenever someone had a problem and needed to talk, they would go to Hima.

"I'm scared and angry, Hima." Oichi said. "I was separated from my friends and I haven't seen my brother yet. This whole thing is horrible. I don't deserve this, none of us deserve this."

"At least you didn't see your best friend's head get blown off." Hima said. "Do you know how much it takes to keep it together?"

"I know how you feel. I saw the same thing happen to Kanetsugu and Okuni. Toshi killed them and I couldn't save them." Oichi buried her head and her hands.

Hima held Oichi in her arms and started to rock back and forth. "We saw some people get killed on our way over here, you know, me and Jin. We saw Sam and Utada kill Yumi while she had her back turned and Nobutaku was sleeping when his collar exploded so I guess he had a peaceful death. I know I'll probably die so I want a peaceful one."

"Hima don't say that." Oichi said.

"Why not? Our only hope for escape is Shuya and he can no longer help us. I have lost all hope, but from what I hear you still have hope." Hima said.

"I sure do. Since we are talking about fallen classmates, did Noh tell you how Ginchiyo died and do you know how the rest died?" Oichi asked.

"Well, Yoshihiro killed Ginchiyo when she refused to cooperate in Magoichi and his plan to kidnap you to lure in Yukimura. Don't ask what they wanted with Yukimura, Noh didn't tell me. She also told me that Yoshihiro shot Ujimasa and Mei on sight. I don't know how the rest died." Hima said.

"I know how Toshi died. He was my partner." Oichi said. "He lost his mind. He killed.....well you know."

"Well, I'm glad we caught up with Takako and Musashi and luckly for you Noh has that tracking device or you both would've never found us." Hima said. "I hope you can find Yukimura soon Oichi. I should've taken some people along when I had the chance. Like Yumi, I kinda feel responsible. I thought about asking her to come along, but you know how she is. She's a control freak, I can't stand her."

"Don't feel bad Hima, you were just protecting you and your partner. Trust who you can I guess. What about Mei?" Oichi said.

"I really don't know her. You know she never spoke to anyone. It would've been nice to get to know her before the program. Now isn't the time to be careless. I just picked people I knew I could really trust from their actions in the past."

Oichi and Hima talked for a few more minutes and then eventually fell asleep. This program was taking it's toll on even the most optimistic students of the class.

21 Students remain
Sign up to rate and review this story