Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Unpleasant Encounter

by Saijumi 0 reviews

While searching for Oichi Yukimura and Hatsumomo run into some old friends

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-28 - 543 words

0Unrated
After hearing the announcements, Yukimura (Male student no.3) was sure that his sister was still alive and probably searching for him if she escaped Yoshihiro and Magoichi's clutches. Hatsumomo and Yukimura split up from Tadakatsu and Ina to look for Oichi. They haven't covered much ground and they weren't sure where to look first. The danger zones kind of made it easier to look for her and Hatsumomo's tracking device which showed where students were on the map, it was implanted in her mapping device. She couldn't see which student it was, but it did show her if some where around. After a while, it started to beep.

"Get down." Yukimura said. Hatsumomo kneeled down next to Yukimura. They watched the two figures get closer. Yukimura and Hatsumomo were in a dark area so it was hard for the two figures to see them. They came closer and Yukimura recognized them as Yoshihiro and Magoichi, but there was no Oichi. He hopped out of the dark area while Hatsumomo stayed down. He pointed his shotgun to the two, Magoichi put his hands up and Yoshihiro didn't budge.

"Where is Oichi?" Yukimura said.

"She ran away with Noh." Magoichi said in a shaky voice.

"Yeah, right before we got to have any fun with her." Yoshihiro said in that same cocky voice he always talks in.

Yukimura pointed his gun right at Yoshihiro's head and pumped the gun.

"Come on you guys stop it." Magoichi said. "Can't we figure this out some other way. We used to be friends. What happened?"

"Shut up!" Yoshihiro said. "We can't trust Yukimura anymore."

"I can't trust any of you anymore," Magoichi said. "I'm outta here." Magoichi ran off into the night with his Uzi.

"Damn, he took his gun." Yoshihiro said. He stared Yukimura down and then he stared into the darkness. "So, who is your little girlfriend?" Yukimura looked back and in a flash Yoshihiro wrestled the gun out of his hand and pointed it Yukimura. "Consider yourself lucky you and your friend get to die at my hands. Oh yeah, don't worry I'll take care of Oichi for you. We'll make a pretty good couple won't we?"

Soon after, Yoshihiro pulled the trigger, but he missed and fell to the ground. There was something stuck in the back of his head, it looked like a knife. A girl in a red school coat stepped up. Yukimura and Hatsumomo could tell who it was in the moonlight, Utada. She pulled the knife out of Yoshihiro's head and gave Yukimura a hug, much to his disliking. Yukimura picked up his shotgun and held Hatsumomo close to him. He knew how dangerous Utada was and that he and Hatsumomo were in danger. He wasn't sure how he was going to get out of this situation, but he knew he had to. As Utada held Yukimura in relief that she had found him, Yukimura felt that this was going to be one tricky situation to get out of. Hatsumomo knew that they were in trouble and disappeared back into the darkness hoping that Utada didn't see her. She knew that she couldn't leave Yukimura's side or he would never be reunited with Oichi.

Boy #6 Yoshihiro Hattori - Dead
20 students remain
Sign up to rate and review this story