Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Elena

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Please read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 1259 words

0Unrated
~~The Next Day...~~

Gerard's P.O.V

The best thing about living in the basement is that you aren't woken up in the morning by the sun light streaming through the curtains. Or maybe that's because there's only a tiny beam of sunlight that gets into my room and the sun doesn't even come in till about noon.

I check the time on my alarm clock, 9'oclock.... I must've gone to sleep pretty early last night. I look down at my hands...Yep I definitely went to sleep early judging by the state of my nails. Carefully, trying not to wake up Frank of Ashley I get up and quickly exit my bedroom...I need coffee and fast.

I walk into the kitchen to find mum already awake, still in her dressing gown trying to get the kettle working. 'Mum honestly' I shake my head, pushing the kettle down firmly into its holder to get it boiling. 'Gee honey I would be lost without you' she says gratefully, handing me a big plate with muffins, pancakes and skittles. 'Don't tell your father' mum winks gesturing to the skittles. I nod slyly 'Thanks mum... I'll come back for the coffee' I thank her, taking the plate into my room.

'Good Morning!' I say cheerfully as I watch Ashley wake up. 'Morning' she says sleepily, she notices my nails and starts giggling. 'Yeah they look pretty damn sexy don't they?' I ask her, admiring my nails. She nods 'Yep' she starts ' And so do Frank's' she smirks.

Frank's not going to be happy when he wakes up.

'So what are we doing today?' Ashley asks me, I shrug 'I dunno' I start 'I think my grandma's coming over today' I tell her. Her face drops slightly. 'Ash you're still hanging out with me today... I want you to meet my grandma' I smile at her. She smiles awkwardly 'Gee...I'm not so good with meeting people...' she trails off. I laugh 'Ash relax its just my grandma...it's not like you're my girlfriend right?' I joke. 'Yeah' I know she's still freaking out about it...Ashley's right she isn't very good when it comes to meeting new people. 'It's going to be fine' I whisper to her. 'What's going to be fine now?' Frank asks groggily. 'Nothing...you staying over here today?' I ask, Frank rubs his eyes...he still hasn't noticed the nail polish on his fingers. 'Yeah I guess I ca- WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY NAILS!' Frank yells. Ashley starts giggling. 'Oh Frank you wuss...pink is such a good colour on you' I smirk. He glares at me 'You did this?' he demands. I sigh and hold up my own nails. 'Nope Ash did' I say, moving the blame onto her. 'Hey I was bored!' she exclaims.

'So what else did you do last night?' I ask Ashley as we tuck into the breakfast that mums prepared. 'Oh I did your nails and I um... I kind of called Renee' she mutters the last bit. I pat her on the head 'Good girl' I say to her, she looks at my funny 'Do I look like a dog to you?' she asks, I nod 'Sit Ashley, sit!' I joke. She rolls her eyes before having another handful of skittles. 'So what time does Mikey and all that get back?' Frank asks 'Around six' Ashley replies, stealing Frank's muffin.
'Why do you always go after mine!' Frank pouts, Ashley shrugs 'I don't know...because you're the shortest?' she says. 'I'm not short I'm fun sized okay!' Frank exclaims at her, grabbing the muffin from her hand and biting into it.

Ashley's P.O.V

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about meeting Gerard's grandma. It shouldn't really freak me out but... Gerard loves his grandma so much and all my first impressions on people aren't that good...I don't want her not liking one of her grandson's best friends. Frank can tell that I'm nervous 'Ash relax...Elena is one of the coolest people I know...she won't judge you for what you look like' he tells me reassuringly. I nod and smile at him. 'She's here!' Gerard yells running over to the front door like a five year old kid. Frank and I roll our eyes. Typical Gerard. 'Grandma!' Gerard yells as he flings the door open and hugs the elderly woman on the other side. 'Oh Gerard I've missed you' she smiles warmly at him as they pull away, she ruffles up his hair. Something tells me that Elena is the only one Gerard will allow to ruffle up his hair. 'Frank what a lovely surprise' Elena calls, pulling Frank into a hug. 'Hey Elena...been fighting the boys off?' Frank asks and Elena chuckles. 'No not this time...have you had any luck?' she jokes, Frank shakes his head. 'Well has my Gee had any luck...I see one of them followed you home' Elena says, looking at me.

I look over at Gerard and we both try and hold back laughter. 'No grandma this is Ash...you know the one I was telling you about' Gerard says, staring at the floor. 'Ah yes Ash, Cameron's older sister, yes Gerard's told me a fair bit about you' she winks at me and I smile. Well at least I don't have to worry about a first impression.

~~Later~~

Gerard's P.O.V

'Aww Gee you were so cute as a baby!' Ash exclaims.

Who ever invented pictures did not know how handy they would become for parents who want to humiliate their children. 'Mum' I say in a strangled voice. 'You can put those away now' I tell her. 'Oh but Gee you were such a cutie!' Ashley smirks. 'Nah Ashes is just perving on all the photos of you as a kid in the shower' Frank winks. 'WHAT? THOSE PHOTOS ARE IN THAT ALBUM!' I yell, Frank nods and quickly yank the album out of Ashes hands.

Grandma chuckles.

'Oh come on Gee....we all have those humiliating photos...'Ash trails off. 'Well at least your family doesn't show them!' I tell her, I can feel myself going red. 'Well you know Gerard there is always the album I have with your fourth grade pictures in it...' mum says. I shake my head violently 'No, no! Anything but fourth grade!' I plead. Ashley seems very interested now 'And what happened in fourth grade?' she dares questions. Mum goes to open her mouth 'Mum don't!' I warn her but she pushes the boundaries anyways. 'In year four the school had a play, Peter Pan and Gerard was the star of it' my mum beams and I put my head in my hands. 'Mum' I say embarrassed. 'Oh Gerard you were an excellent Peter Pan' grandma starts. 'You have such an amazing voice you should be out there sharing it with the world' she finishes. 'Nah I'd rather be an artist' I shrug, looking at Ashley.

Our eyes lock together, her beautiful blue eyes staring right into mine. I look away. I don't know if I'm right but I think we had a moment there. 'I'm going to get more coffee' Ashley says awkwardly. 'Yeah I'll come too' Frank says, oblivious to what happened. I roll my eyes as he leaves the room also.

'You know Gee honey' my grandma says, leaning towards me. 'I could see sparks between you and Ash' 'Grandma' I hiss. 'She's just my mate'

'Nothing more nothing less'
Sign up to rate and review this story