Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restating the obvious, Killing what's left

Tangled much?

by natzlovesyou 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 1498 words

1Exciting
Chapter 18

They were seated on the airplane, Allison resting her head on the window, eyes closed. Daniel knew she wasn't asleep; she was just resting a bit, thinking about the wicked situation. So was he.
He knew Ben's story about Alice's suicide didn't fit in, there was a piece missing. That piece was somehow related to that baby. He was so sure of that it surprised and worried him. He tapped his fingers impatiently, causing Allison to turn around and face him. She smiled as she had his fingers hits the cold metal of the armchair. She leaned over and took his hand in hers; she winced as soon as she felt his cold fingertips.
Daniel stared away as she took both his hands and blew over his fingers. He was ashamed: every time his fingertips went freezing cold it meant he was extremely overwhelmed and Allison knew it. She thought for a topic to lighten the mood.
"You know, we're finishing school this year..." She trailed off, trying to gain his attention. He turned to her and raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah...are you still planning on going to that acting school in California?" He asked, getting more anxious.
"Hmm, I don't know. It's a possibility but there might be something that might change my mind..." she said, squeezing his fingers tighter as she stared into his eyes.
"I don't even know what I'm doing with my life, Allison! I'm not about to destroy your plans for the future just 'cause I'm confused and have no idea of what I'm doing whatsoever" He snapped at her, loosing hold of her hand in irritability. She pouted and looked away, putting both her hands on her lap.
"I was just trying to lighten the mood, geez..." She mumbled under her breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamz was pacing from one side to another, totally freaked out, throwing hands in the air in desperation. Pete stared at her from the couch, face resting on his hand as he waited for her to calm down.
"What am I supposed to do?
Ben's here.
Gerard's here.
Bert's here.
Oh my God, Oh my God!"
"Oh, and FYI Daniel and Allison are coming here, too" He said calmly, shifting position and resting his chin on the sofa's back instead. Kamz's face turned around violently, eyes wide open.
"They're what?!" She yelled. Pete turned around as he saw Elizabeth come into the room, an average-sized book slipping from her small hands. Pete stood from the sofa and took it from her hands, her eyes started to water as she bit her lower lip.
"Don't cry Ely! It was about to fall down, I just wanted to help! Want me to read you some?" Pete asked sweetly, stooping beside Elizabeth. She nodded and accompanied Pete to the couch, wiping her tears away. Kamz stared at her as the little girl straightened her back and then shrunk shoulders once more, her eyes moving quickly as she scanned the pages Pete was skimming through.
"This is not the one that has many stories. This is only one story. It's called a 'novel'" Elizabeth informed proudly, "We're on chapter eleven, starting page nine...ninety-two"
Pete smiled and turned to page ninety-two,
"Of all the stupid, impetuous, imbecilic things to do. Steve kicked himself all the way home. Ben and Dave were lying in wait.
"Well?" Ben said. "Was it her car?"
"How should I know?"
Dave took his glasses from his T-shirt pocket and put them on. "Did Cooper get a look?"" Pete stopped as he heard Kamz sniffle as she sat beside them. He put his index finger on the page they were out and closed the book without taking the finger away.
"What's wrong?" He asked her. She was smiling as she cried, "That was Alice's favourite book...'Halos'." Kamz explained. Then she raised a hand to her forehead and her eyes went wide once more, tears streaming stronger this time "Oh my God, I just realized which part you're reading! It's just after Steve kisses Alessi for the first time, right? Oh my God!" She looked at Elizabeth for verification. She nodded her head.
"You read the book, too?" She asked, beaming. Kamz nodded furiously and responded with a laugh,
"About a dozen times"
"Is the end a happy one?" She asked, leaning forward.
"Yes it is, don't let it fool you" Kamz replied. She turned to Pete then, "I'm going to push Ben's buttons until he agrees to tell them all. It's the right time."
"Babe, we've gone through this discussion a thousand times, it's his decision..." Pete whined.
"I don't care" Kamz said, standing up. "You guys continue reading!" She said in a cheery voice. Pete frowned as he opened the book once more and continued reading.


"Ben everyone's here. We're all meeting at the house. Either you tell them all about Elizabeth or you lock her up in a closet" Kamz stated firmly on the phone. Ben frowned from the other line.
"What did you do Kamilah Caicedo?" He asked in a stale tone.
"I did nothing. They're all here on their own account. They all wanted to pass by and say hi and I couldn't just say 'no'." She replied, lying her head back on the pillows as she shifted channels.
"Define 'everyone'." Ben commanded in a husky voice as he switched lanes on the road.
"Bert. Gerard. Daniel...and Allison" She said, counting them with her fingers to make sure no one was out. Ben moaned from the other end,
"FUCK YOU!" He yelled as a guy who was almost throwing smoke from his head almost collided his black Hummer against Ben's beat up car.
"What the hell Ben?!" Kamz yelled with equal anger.
"It was not with you, dumbass. Stupid smoke-head almost crashed his precious Hummer against my piece of shit"
"You really are sore aren't you?" Kamz said, giggling nervously.
"Something of the sort, yeah..." Ben said, parking on a Nine Eleven.
"So what do you plan to do?" Kamz asked, trying to figure out if tonight's Gilmore Girls episode was a new one or one of the repeats.
"It's not as if I have a choice...You left that part pretty clear" Ben stated, receiving a basket from the guy at the door.
"Yeah..." Kamz said distractedly as she passed a hand through the papers on the night table looking for the TV guide.
"Hey, do we need any cereal?" Ben asked as he went into the cereal aisle.
"Yeah. We ran out. Oh, you're in a mini market?" She asked pulling out what looked suspiciously like the TV guide. She pulled the paper but something was not letting it come out of the drawer.
"Nine Eleven. Why?"
Kamz shrugged at the TV guide and pulled harder, "Umm I need to tell you what to buy then. Never been a good shopper have you? HOLLY SHIT!" She yelled, the phone slipping from the space in her shoulder in which she was pressing it with her left ear as the drawer flew out of the night table and ended on Kamz's shoulder. The night table lost balance and caused the lamp to tip from side to side, falling on top of Kamz's lap as she night table itself landed on top of her, books slipping to the sides. The telephone slipped underneath the bed.
Pete ran to her side and helped her out of that big mess while laughing.
"Go with Elizabeth to the kitchen and put some ice on that so it won't bruise that much" Pete ordered as he arranged the books unto their original positions.
"Hello? Kamz? What happened?" Ben asked, his thread of a voice overpowered by Pete fumbling with the books.
"I always end up talking to myself, don't I?" Ben said as he hung up and stared at the hallway in dismay.
"Now how the hell am I supposed to know what to buy? There's a reason for me not to be in charge of the household's shopping..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note
If there's a book I'd recommend my entire life it'd be 'Halos'.
Seriously.
By Kristen Heintzmann.
I mean, if I could put it in my grave, I would.
So darn amazing!
And Kamz has read it too.
We love it.
I wish there was someone like Steve Bennet...dear God I wish I had Steve Bennet. Dear God I wiiiiiisshh"
If any of you guys have ever read it you'd know what I'm talking about.
And if any cared to read it, please tell me what you thought about it.
Oh, and by the way if any of you has a myspace and wants to add me, please do!
It's on my profile thingy but I'm sure if you guys are half as lazy as I am you haven't even checked it out.
ANYWAY
Mine's myspace.com/mnbo1992 just tell me you come from Ficwad please.
Thanks a lot!
God, I rambled a lot on this one.
Sign up to rate and review this story