Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Lovers

by SaltWaterGirls16 6 reviews

She loved him. He loved her. But what they were doing couldn't get out to their friends.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 1188 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey, our first one-shot! Yay! Ok, so we are not going to say anything here, except we know we gave away hints in the story as to who the guy and girl are we are talking about, 'cause that was the whole point.

XOXOXO

She watched him, his every movement, what he was looking at. What he was looking at now was her. She tried to hide the fact that she knew he was watching her, but she couldn't. She moved her head slightly and looked up into his eyes. He smiled kindly at her and she felt her heart start beating faster. Why did he do this to her? Why did she feel this way?

She watched as his hands moved across the table and picked up an apple from the basket of fruit. She watched as he held it in his hands, his gaze still on her. She looked out the window and at the girl who had just left, the girl who loved him. Who he loved. So then why was he here with her?

Then came a truck which was filled with the rest of her friends who stayed in the dorm. Out got the guy who everyone said she should be with and who apparently liked her more than a friend. But she didn't like him that way, she liked the other guy who was watching her right now, juggling the apple.

She looked back at him and up to meet his brown eyes. He smiled once again and lifted the apple to his lips. Her eyes flicked down and watched as he took a bite out of the apple. How she wanted to touch those lips, to kiss them. They looked smooth and soft.

He extended his hand which held the apple. She looked up at him again and took the fruit. He turned away from her briefly and she took a bite from where he just took one. She put the fruit down and chewed, watching the other boy as he now looked out the window and watched their friends head off in different directions. They were still alone, no one could disturb them.

She cleared her throat and he looked at her briefly. "So, what are we going to do?" She asked. He quickly looked away as thoughts of what he really wanted to do with her, but he pushed those thought to the back of his head.

"I don't know." He said and moved around the table and stood behind her. He reached over her to grab the apple as his arm touched her shoulder. A kind of electric shock went through his arm. The same feeling went through her shoulder, making her shudder.

He pulled up a chair and sat next to her, watching her once again. She turned to him again and watched his lips as he slowly took a bite out of the apple. He was teasing her, daring her to cross the line and go into enemy territory. She wanted to go, but held back. He was testing her to see how long she would last.

He finished the apple and put the core down on the table. He placed a hand on her cheek and she closed her eyes, loving the feeling his skin felt on hers. She whispered his name and opened her eyes. He had moved closer to her, she could feel his breath on her lips. Her eyes flickered up to meet his eyes and she quickly closed the gap, closing her eyes.

This was not the first time she had kissed him. The first time she had been filled with guilt, but now she was filled with pleasure. The kiss started off slow and soon she felt his tongue slid across her lips, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and allowed him to enter. Their tongues fought for dominance and he soon won. His hands snaked around her waist and pulled her off her chair and onto his lap. She broke away from the kiss to catch her breath, but soon his lips were on hers.

He stood up and picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were on her butt so she wouldn't fall. He was carrying her up the stairs, to his room. He kicked open the door and flung her on the bed.

Only then did she realise what was happening. "Wait, I don't think we should do this." She said. He sat down next to her and stroked her cheek. "I know, I don't want to force you into anything." He said. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I don't think we should do this anymore." She said softly.

He pulled away from her. "Why?" He asked. Didn't she love him? Didn't she feel the same feelings that he did every time they touched? Every time they kissed? He looked in her eyes for an answer and found it. "Do you love him?" He asked.

This startled her. "No, I love you but think what we are doing? If we truly loved each other, why do it in secret? Why can't we tell the others?" She asked. He looked away, wondering the same question. 'Because I don't want to hurt her.' He thought thinking about the girl who loved him. She was his lover's best friend, he couldn't jeopardize their friendship for their love.

"Because if she finds out, she will hate us. More importantly, you." He said. He looked back at her, tears brimming her eyes. "Then it stops today. If we truly can't be without each other, then we will risk it." She said and got off his bed. He got up quickly and stopped her. "If this is good bye, then I want it to end like this."

And he lowered his lips down to hers once again. He pushed her up against the wall as her entered her mouth again. Her hands went up his chest and around his neck and up into his hair. They played with his brown locks until he finally broke away from the kiss.

He rested his forehead against hers. "Remember I will always love you." He whispered and moved away, allowing her to leave the room. She headed towards the door and reached out for the knob. She turned back and looked at him.

"I can't do it Jay, I need you." She said. Jay moved closer to her and brought her closer to him in a hug. "So we tell them?" He asked. She nodded. "I love you.

"I love you too Atlanta."

XOXOXO

Ooh, Jay and Atlanta! Shocker! We did them because all of us like this couple and there aren't that many aorund, we read one and it ended with them giving up being together and we didn't want to do that! lol! Sooo, if all goes well with this story, we just might try our luck with Archie and Theresa, though there are quiet a few of those stories around so we might go with Neil and Theresa. You pick!
Sign up to rate and review this story