Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

twenty-seven...

by skeleton_crew13 12 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 593 words

0Unrated
"WHAT?!?" Mikey yelled. Frank and i woke up suddenly and sat up. i guess the both of us had been eavesdropping.

"yeah...im breaking up with Nicole sometime this week and going to ask Audrei to marry me." Frank and i looked at each other.

"uhh... Gee you cant do that! wait at least another 2 months!"

"i cant Mikey. last night made me realize that i really DO love Audrei and Frank cant have her. i didnt like what they did! i wanted to kill Frank just because he was touching her!...i have to do this!" i was getting out of Frank's bed but Frank pulled me back.

"not yet..." he whispered to me.

"GERARD! they've only been going out for a week! you cant just tell Frank to break up with her!" Mikey yelled. you could so tell that he was mad!...

"YES I CAN, MIKEY! look at whats happened in the past week. they started going out, Audrei commits suicide and Frank 'saves' her....thats pretty fuckin pathetic! why would she have done something like that in the first place?!?"

"BECAUSE OF YOU!" Mikey yelled. "YOU HURT HER SO MUCH, GERARD! AND FRANK AND I HAD TO SUFFER WITH HER!!"

"what do you mean?!?" Gerard asked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SAYS THE MORON THAT CHEATED ON HER... HA! GERARD YOU BROKE HER HEART! YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE! YOU TORE APART HER WHOLE WORLD! FOR 2 FREAKIN' MONTHS, AUDREI STAYED LOCKED UP IN THAT HELL HOLE SHE CALLS HER ROOM! SHE WOULDNT EAT OR SPEAK TO NO ONE...FRANK WOULD HAVE TO BEG FOR HER TO COME AND EAT. HE EVEN FED HER LIKE A BABY BECAUSE SHE WAS TO WEAK TO LIFT UP THE FORK! I'D TALK TO HER FOR HOURS AND HOURS HOPING FOR HER TO SAY SOMETHING BACK...BUT SHE WOULDNT. SHED JUST STARE AT ME AND THEN BEGIN CRYING!...WE HAD TO HEAR HER CRY EVERY NIGHT! IT SEEMED LIKE THE WHOLE APARTMENT WENT INTO DEPRESSION AFTER THE BREAK-UP! EVEN BOB AND RAY COULDNT HELP...AND THEN IT ALL FUCKIN' CHANGED THE DAY FRANK ASKED HER OUT!!!" whoa...Mikey must be really pissed off.....

i looked at Frank and remembered how 2 months ago, he would beg for me to come and eat and when id refuse, hed pick me up and carry me to the kitchen table. i clearly remembered the day he had cried and told me he hated seeing me that way even if i wasnt really his friend...sometimes hed just talk to me though i would never respond back...that was the most he had EVER spoken to me...during my depression... i wanted to cry...but i didnt.

Frank looked at me and i looked away quickly.

"Audrei..." Frank whispered. when i didnt look at him, he took his index finger and thumb, placed them under my chin and turned my head so that i was looking at him.

"Gerard's a jerk, aint he?!?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"no, Frank...he's the coolest person on the planet." i replied sarcastically. Frank removed his hand from under my face.

"YOU'RE LYING MIKEY! I DONT FUCKIN' BELIEVE YOU! FRANK DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HER!" Gerard yelled.

"actually i do" Frank said as if he had been talking to Gerard....

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!? YOU CANT STAND TO EVEN LOOK AT THEM AND PLUS YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS!" Mikey yelled....

we never heard Gerard reply back...instead we heard stomps then the front door open and slam shut...
Sign up to rate and review this story