Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

01: Beginnings

by horuskitty 0 reviews

Why is it so difficult to be a fan-girl?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 1932 words

0Unrated
"Raven!" Ray Toro shouted from across the street. Along with Mikey Way and Alexia Burns beside him.

"Come on! We're late!" Corona shouted.

"I CAN'T CROSS RIGHT NOW!" Eileen a.k.a. "Raven", screamed from across the street, waiting for the streetlight to change. Mikey was on his cell phone with his older brother Gerard Way, telling him that they would arrive back at the MTV's studio as soon as Eileen could cross the street.

"How long does it take her to cross a damn sidewalk?!" Gerard shouted over the phone.

"I think it's broken. Is it blinking weirdly?" Mikey asked Eileen, hanging up.

"It's blinking like it's fucking possessed!" Eileen pouted, folding her arms.

"Then cross already! If you go to jail we can bail you out!" Ray shouted, smirking a bit.

"Are you crazy!?" Eileen dropped her arms, and stomped her foot.

Finally, the light changed for her to cross. Although it was still blinking strangely, Eileen shot across the street, of course-not without flipping off the street light and shouting "Piece of junk!" and then continuing with the other three off to MTV's studios. "They should check those things every now and then..." Eileen mumbled angrily.

"They do eventually." Mikey said.

".../Eventually/..." Eileen rolled her eyes.

"They do check them, but they just don't check them /enough/." Alexia corrected Mikey.

"Thank you, Alex." Eileen replied.

Mikey just looked at Alexia and chuckled. "Thanks."


Meanwhile...in MTV's studios, Gerard Way tapped his foot impatiently while Frank Iero and Bob Bryar stood beside him with their backs leaning against the wall, waiting for the four to return. Gerard kept his hand on his head to support it while he stared blankly at the doors in front of the three of them. Gerard could finally see the silhouette of four figures coming towards the doors. "Finally." He mumbled and walked forward a bit with the others. The four came inside and greeted the three boys while they got ready for their interview.

"Have fun." Eileen smiled, patting Ray's back while he and Bob and Frank walked in through the doors behind Gerard and walked down the hallway towards the studio room.

"You guys can go somewhere if you want. We might be here a while." Gerard told Eileen and Alexia.

"Oh no, I want to stay here!" Eileen whined like a child.

"I want to grab something to eat. You sure you don't want to come?" Alexia asked.

Eileen just shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'll be okay. Oh, but get me something while you're out. Anything with cheese or chocolate!" Eileen giggled.

"I think I know what you like. Because they're always weird combinations." Alexia grinned and then held her stomach and made a face as she waved and walked out the door.

"Well, I'm off." Gerard said, patting Eileen's shoulder.

"Guess you'd better." Eileen smiled nervously. Gerard walked down the hall as Eileen walked up to a bench to sit down.

"Oh, and Gerard!" Eileen called out, just before he passed through the doors.

"Yeah?" He replied, turning around.

"I'm sorry it took us so long to get back here." Eileen said. Gerard just smiled at her.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I know how it can get cramped out there." Gerard waved at her and she waved back as he walked through the doors and the group went into the studio with the audience's cheer booming through the halls. The sound only made Eileen smile, and yet frown. And she just couldn't figure out why.

Later...an hour after My Chemical Romance's interview, they all split up to go different places to eat. Eileen and Alexia had already eaten of course, but they wouldn't have minded to go out again with the boys. Gerard, Frank & Bob were staying inside their tour bus eating lunch, while the others went out to eat.

Inside a restaurant not too far away, Mikey, Ray, Alexia and Eileen were all enjoying themselves at a Starbucks. Each sharing giggles and laughs and evil grins from the girls and their plots to smack one of the boys with a pillow before they went to bed. That which always lead to a pillow fight inside the tour bus or inside of the hotels they stayed at. Even though the guys needed to get their good night's rest, they still couldn't resist a little revenge and wind up whacking one of the girls with their pillows as well.

"You guys better not hit me with one of those pillows like Alexia did one night while I was trying to sleep." Ray glanced at the girl. She just let out a wide grin.

"You thought someone was trying to break in and steal something." Bob smirked.

"No, I thought someone was trying to kill me..." Ray corrected him.

"And then you hit me with your pillow...thinking I was the villain." Eileen rolled her eyes.

"Then there was a beating frenzy going around while everyone kept screaming." Alexia giggled.

"You think that's funny?! Ray nearly killed me..." Eileen placed both her hands on her cheeks.

"Can you really kill someone with a pillow?" Mikey asked, bored.

A question that left everyone silent for a moment. But after just a few short seconds, everyone let out gobs of laughter. Getting a few glances from some other customers and a few employees. Eileen finally caught her breath and stood up to leave. "Well, I'm tired and want to go spend time with all of you guys back at the hotel before you preform. Is that okay?" Eileen asked.

"Sure. I'm getting tired myself." Ray said, following Eileen and Alexia to the exit. They all headed back towards the tour bus so that they could all spend time together while they still could before the concert started. The guys were still on tour, and they would be leaving New York soon to go to London. So they didn't have much time left as to a month.

As they all approached the tour bus, they heard shouting and...things being thrown around inside the bus. "What's going on in there?" Eileen asked, curiously.

"I dunno. Sounds like someone's in a fight." Ray said, scratching his head at the constant cursing they were hearing.

In that split second, one of the doors to the bus flung open, making a loud racket, as Frank ran out wielding a paint-ball gun giggling and Gerard was chasing him with a broom. "You little /bitch/!" He screamed at Frank as he chased him down the street and off around the corner. They were long gone.

"What the hell was /that/?" Mikey said, raising his eyebrows.

"Frank do something stupid?" Eileen turned to the younger brother. He just shrugged.

"I think I know why he was chasing him." Alexia said, giggling at the sight of Gerard having a big green blob stained on the back of his jeans.

"Oh dear...I would've been chasing him too!" Eileen chuckled nervously.

"Wow. That's gonna be hard to get off..." Mikey said.

"Fuck me, dammit..." Gerard came back growling, tossing the broom back inside.

"Are you okay?" Eileen asked him, barely patting his shoulder.

"No, I'm not oh-fucking-kay! Frank shot me in the ass with a paint-ball gun!" Gerard glared at the corner Frank had disappeared around. "Where'd the hell did he even get one anyway?!" Everyone was silent for a minute, when Gerard took a deep breath, he turned and looked at Eileen and saw her grinning at him. Giving him a rather obvious look. "Sorry..." He softly chuckled.

"We'll get it off, Gee. Don't worry." Eileen smiled.

Gerard just shrugged and turned around to face everyone else.

"I think we need some sleep. We'll deal with that tomorrow, okay?" Alexia patted his shoulder too. Gerard felt like a pussy now, with both of the girls sucking up to him.

"Yeah. Whatever." He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his short blonde hair. "I have a headache..." Gerard mumbled and walked forward towards their hotel. Alexia and Eileen looked at each other and just shrugged, as the rest of them followed him. They eventually bumped into Frank around the corner on the way back.


A few hours later as it began to get dark outside, it began to rain. The soft pit-pattering of the rain was enough to lull everyone to sleep. Except for Eileen. She was the only one who hated storms. And would never be able to sleep through any. Even if they were just taking naps before the show.

One boom of thunder and a crack of lightning and Eileen was out of bed like a bullet. "Fuck...I can't do this..." Eileen mumbled to herself, trying to get away from the large window by her bed. She carefully opened her door and walked out towards the living room. She rubbed her eye and wandered sleepily around until she flopped onto the couch, only to be spooked by something she sat on.

"OW, what the fuck!!" It was Gerard.

Eileen immediately leaped off the couch and squealed, then turning around and covering her mouth as she saw Gerard fall off the couch.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry...I didn't see you!" Eileen quickly apologized as she ran and helped him up. He rubbed his forehead and groaned slightly and finally sat back down on the couch. "I'm so sorry..." Eileen kept spilling apologies until Gerard's index finger on her lips made her shut up.

"Quiet...It's okay..." He chuckled softly, rubbing his head again. "Can't sleep?" Gerard asked her, taking a glance at the constant lightning outside the windows.

"Um..." Eileen blushed and rose back up. "...Yeah...I was going to watch TV but..." She scratched the back of her head. Gerard just grinned at her. "Uh..." Eileen looked at him, confused.

"Sit. It's okay. I can't sleep either. Besides, we only have two hours before the show. We need to leave an hour before then." Gerard scooted aside and let Eileen sit back down. Eileen just nodded and shrugged.

"Okay." She said and handed him the remote.

"Oh, hey Frank." Gerard said as Eileen turned her head and saw Frank standing in the doorway.

"At first, I was wondering why Gerard's door was the only one shut and Raven wasn't in her room..." Frank said smirking, until he found a pillow smacking him in the face.

"SHUT UP FRANK." Gerard threatened. Heather just laughed. "Pervert..." Gerard mumbled, turning on the TV.

"Oh you're one to talk." Frank laughed, throwing the pillow back and plopped beside Gerard.

"Yeah, but you're usually the worst--"

"DOG PILE!"

Mikey interrupted Gerard by tackling himself into the three of them.
Then Ray came in and let out a war cry of "PILLOW FIGHT!" and tackled into them too, only throwing a ton of pillows at them so he'd cushion his fall. Leaving Alexia and Bob to just stand there in the doorway and chuckle at them. He just folded his arms and shook his head. "Crazy." He said.

"Oh, come on, Bob!" Eileen said, throwing a pillow at him.

"No thanks." He smiled.

"Aw, you're no fun..." She giggled. Until she ran up to him and smacked him with her pillow.

"NOW you're gonna get it!" Bob shouted, holding his chin and looking at her as he grabbed a pillow and chased her back to the group. There were pillows everywhere. And lastly, Alexia joined in screaming "CANNONBALL!" and tackled Eileen to the ground.

Needless to say, this was one hell of a pillow fight they were having.
Sign up to rate and review this story