Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

02: Aching

by horuskitty 0 reviews

Headaches don't come this often, do they? So much for Aspirin... (I know...this chapter came quick but I have a lot of free time right now and I'm able to write)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 1440 words

0Unrated
It was after midnight now. It had been hours since the guys' performance and everyone was in bed asleep. Still no luck for Eileen though. The storm earlier had gotten much worse. More thunder and lightning, and the rain was louder. Definitely enough to keep Eileen awake for hours or until the storm stopped at least. For the moment, she'd been up for hours watching TV. Trying to turn her attention away from the storm.

"Nothing..." She mumbled to herself, flipping through the channels on TV. Not having much luck of finding anything worth watching. Eileen though soon got the feeling that she was being watched. It sent chills down her spine, and she pulled up her blanket closer to her chin and continued watching TV. Though it bothered her she didn't dare turn around. Her being one who is very jumpy, she didn't want some weird looking face scaring the life out of her if she turned around.

And her watching The Ring again, didn't really help much...

"Hey--" She heard a voice whisper in her ear and felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She jumped and screamed and threatened a shadowed figure with a mere pillow.

"Stay away from me!" She screamed.

"CALM DOWN!" She reckonized the voice. Therefore, she was hit in the face with a pillow to quiet her.

It was Gerard.

"Jesus, you scared me!" She sighed with relief.

"I can see that. What're you doing up so late? It's almost 2:00. You need sleep, angel." Gerard chuckled at her, helping her up off the floor.

"That's the problem. I can't sleep. I hate storms." Eileen pouted and threw her pillow back onto the couch and sat back down.

"You could at least try to sleep." Gerard said, sitting down beside her. Eileen just looked at him. He shrugged.

"I don't know what to tell you, Raven." Gerard said.

"I'm fine." She lied. She wasn't fine. She was severely nervous and paranoid during storms. Gerard could tell she was still shaking, and noticed the movie she was watching.

"OK. You're coming with me. Watching something like this doesn't really help your mental state, angel." Gerard softly chuckled and urged her to get up and follow him.

"Where am I going?" She asked, folding her arms.

"If storms keep you awake like this for the rest of the time we're here then that's a problem. You're gonna sleep in my bed and--"

Gerard stopped once he heard Eileen stop walking. He turned around and looked at her, and her eyes were wide and she gave him a rather...surprising look.

"What?!" Eileen squealed in a whisper.

"What??" Gerard said in a confused manner.

"Are you crazy? What if--" Eileen began.

"--One of the guys or Leslie sees us--" Gerard interrupted.

Eileen nodded. "--Yes, that. Plus I would never--"

"--Plus you would never sleep in my bed with me." Gerard smirked at this and then shrunk back.

At this point, Eileen just nodded again. "...Yeah..."

"OK. I wasn't planning on having you in the bed with me." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Then what--"

"You're sleeping in the bed. And I'll sleep on the floor."

"Out of the question. I'm not doing it. I'll sleep in my bed."

"But I thought you hated sleeping by the window when it's storming?"

"I'll just have to deal with it. If it becomes a problem then I can deal with it."

"No, 'cause I know you'll do it again."

"No, Gerard. I'll be okay."

"You won't be in an hour."

"I said no!"

After that, Eileen made a run for her door.

"Oh no you don't!" Gerard ran after her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Gerard Way! Put me down!!!" Eileen kicked and squealed.

"No can do!" And then Gerard let her down and shut his door. "Now sleep. I need to get up early." He said, pointing at his bed as he grabbed a large blanket out of the closet and threw it on the floor.

"Gerard--"

"Raven..." Gerard looked at her and she just shrugged.

"Alright." She said as she finally jumped in bed and, of course, turned away from the window beside the bed and faced Gerard on the floor.

"I want those eyes shut, black bird." Gerard smiled at her. He often called her 'Black bird' since it seemed to fit her nickname. Eileen loved ravens and crows, hence her nickname. She giggled and finally closed her eyes.

~~~~~~*

The next day, Eileen woke up in Gerard's room. Except there was one problem. She was on the floor. Her hand clasped on the back of Gerard's shirt. She had no idea why she was in the place she was now, all she did was gasp as her eyes went wide.

"Oh God!" She gasped and jumped backwards. "What the--?"

"I was wondering what you were doing back there." Gerard laughed.

"Very funny." Eileen snorted and got to her feet.

"You fell off the bed, due to a loud thunderclap and lightning breaking your eardrum." He chuckled as he got up too.

"I fell off the bed?" Eileen raised an eyebrow.

"Or you could've jumped off." Gerard added, still giggling.

"Oh shut up." Eileen mumbled, blushing.

"Hey..." Gerard said quietly.

"Huh?" Eileen felt his hand on her shoulder as she turned her head to look at him.

"Don't be so damned shy, okay? I'm here for you so if you need anything let me know. Okay?"

"...Okay..." Eileen smiled at him and then walked out the door and he followed behind her.

When they walked down the hallway and into the living room of the suite, Frank was the first one to flash a glance at them and giggle. Only to be smacked in the head with Gerard's parade jacket.

"Don't you even say a word." Gerard mumbled.

"What would be the consequences?" Frank smirked, looking at him.

"My foot up your ass." Gerard threatened, grinning slightly.

"You sure it'll be your /foot/?" Frank turned around laughing, causing the girls to laugh themselves into coughing fits over what he just said.

"Har har..." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Morning Raven!" Alexia greeted Eileen and they both got some coffee.

"I smell coffee..." Gerard turned his head to the kitchen in a daze.

"Kitchen." Ray said, pointing in the kitchen's direction, not taking his eyes off the TV.

"So, what's in for today?" Eileen asked as she sat down at the table behind the couch.

"Nothing really. The last concert isn't until friday." Ray said.

"Really? So you guys are free for three days?" Alexia asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Pretty much." Ray shrugged.

"Oh..." Eileen groaned, putting her hand on her head.

"Eileen?" Alexia looked at her friend.

"My head is killing me..." She sat her cup down and got up.

"You okay?" Gerard asked her while coming out of the kitchen.

"I'm...fine, I guess...I just need an Aspirin and lay down..." Eileen groaned again and walked into the kitchen to take some medicine and then she headed for her room.

"Hey, if you need anything let me know, okay?" Gerard said to her. She nodded and walked towards her bedroom.

"She never usually gets a headache that quickly. She's been acting weird recently." Gerard said.

"She hasn't been acting any weirder to me." Frank said.

"Maybe she's just tired of the storms." Bob said.

"Or maybe she's watching too many horror movies that she doesn't really need to watch." Gerard sat down at the table.

"What?" Alexia asked him.

"She was watching The Ring last night. And I'm surprised that she was watching it by /herself/. In the /dark/. While it was /storming/." Gerard said, raising an eyebrow at the TV.

"Yeah. I could tell you scared her shitless last night." Frank looked at Gerard. "Haven't you ever heard of turning a light on before you say something?"

"It wouldn't have mattered what I did. She would've freaked out anyway." Gerard was right on that. Eileen was indeed a very jumpy person.

"I'm sure she's just homesick." Alexia began to take a sip of her coffee, but stopped. "Well now that I think of it, she'd never be homesick, I know."

"I was gonna say-You're crazy if you think that." Mikey looked at her.

"I know. I hope she'll get better soon though. She hasn't been herself lately." Alexia said, finally taking a sip of her coffee.

"She'll be okay in a couple of days, I'm sure." Gerard said.

But Gerard wasn't quite right. Eileen wouldn't get headaches that quickly. Gerard was right about that, but they were all in for a rude awakening soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story