Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

03: Pain

by horuskitty 0 reviews

If your jaw starts hurting after mulitple headaches...make sure you check your teeth...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 1010 words

0Unrated
Eileen tossed and turned until she finally woke up an hour later and still didn't feel well. In fact, she felt /worse/.

"Oh, god damn it..." She groaned, holding her head as she got out of bed. "Damn...now my jaw hurts..." She began to feel a sharp pain in her jaw and walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Ugh..." She dropped her head, seeing her lower jaw was swollen. She walked out of her room and into the living room, only to find everyone exactly where they were when she went to sleep.

"That was a short nap." Bob said, turning to look at Eileen.

"Short? I feel like I've been out for hours..." Eileen put her hand over her forehead.

"You were only in there for.../almost/ an hour." Alexia said, pointing at the clock. "Is something wrong with your jaw?" She asked, sitting her cup down.

"Yeah. It hurts. /Badly/." Eileen said as she sat down at the table.

"I think we need to take you to the doctor. You've been getting sick too much recently." Alexia said, feeling Eileen's forehead.

"Where's Gerard?" Eileen then asked, looking around the room.

"Where d'you think...on the /computer/." Alexia pointed towards Gerard's bedroom, irritably.

"Oh...Um, d'you think he could take me to the doctor?" Eileen asked, a bit hesitantly.

"Why just him? We can all go." Alexia smiled. The comment made Eileen crack a smile too.

"OK!" She said.


~~~~~~~


A few hours later, Eileen was taken to the hospital to have her jaw checked out. They'd been there for hours, and they were getting irritated.

"What the hell is taking so long?!" Frank pouted. In an instant, the doctor came out with Eileen into the waiting room. He scratched his head and looked at her strangely.

"I can't seem to figure out what's making her jaw hurt. Chances are it might just be wisdom teeth but she says she's already had them pulled." He explained.

"You can't find anything wrong with her?" Gerard scratched his head.

The doctor just shook his head. "Not a thing. She says the pain is mostly coming from her upper jaw, but I can't seem to find anything. No cavities, no abscessed teeth, no rotting or anything that can relate to decaying." He shrugged.

"Oh, come on...There HAS to be something wrong with me or I wouldn't be feeling like I'm having my wisdom teeth come in all over again." Eileen groaned.

"As far as I know, there's nothing there that's causing any damage. If you keep feeling that pain by monday, come back and I'll have a look again. But in the meantime, I want you to take this every two hours a day." The doctor said as he handed Eileen a small bottle of medicine.

"Alright. Thanks." They thanked him and headed out of the waiting room and out of the hospital.


~~~~~~~


The next day, everyone was in the living room again. In the exact same spots they were the day before. And.../of course/...Eileen was the last to wake up. She staggered into the living room saying "'Morning." As she stretched and yawned while the rest greeted her. But before she could go any further, she stopped in her tracks and shouted as she threw her arms up almost like she was defending herself as she leapt backwards behind the doorway.

"CLOSE THOSE BLINDS!!" She demanded. Frightened, Alexia jumped up and closed the blinds, dimming the light in the room. Eileen sighed and walked into the living room as happily as ever. "Much better." She sighed.

"Um...what the hell was /that/?" Frank asked, turning around. In fact, Eileen had everyone staring at her like she'd lost her mind.

Eileen just stopped walking towards the kitchen, turned around and looked at him. "What the hell was what?" She asked in a confused manner.

"Why'd you want the blinds closed so badly? It was nice in here with the sun coming through." Mikey asked, making a face.

"Yeah, well I hate the sunlight." Eileen caught her words and realized what she just said. She made a face and looked about strangely. "Did I just say that?" She asked. Everyone just nodded.

"And what's wrong with your lip?" Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow.

Eileen felt her lip. "Uh..." Was all she managed to say.

"It's /bleeding/...or at least it /was/." He added.

Eileen just scratched her head, not really knowing what to say at this point. "Uh...I...don't know?" She said, trailing off in a daze.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ray asked her. She just barely nodded and then yawned again.

"Oh, I'm sleepy..." She said dizzily.

"WHAT?!" Alexia yelped. "You just got up!"

"Lay offa me, will ya?! Can't a girl get any sleep around here?!" Eileen stormed off back to her bedroom. Leaving everyone speechless until they heard her door slam.

"The hell's her problem?" Frank snapped.

"It's probably her jaw again." Gerard rolled his eyes. "Though it still shouldn't give her any reason to be pissed off with us." He said.

"I agree." Alexia rest her chin on her palm, looking into space.

"Maybe she needs a psychiatrist." Frank folded his arms.

"Or maybe she just needs help." Alexia looked at him.

"That's what I just said..." Frank replied. Alexia just glared at him.

"Give her a couple more days. I'm sure she'll be okay." Gerard said, wishing he could believe what he was saying. But something was wrong with Eileen and no one could figure out what. It was strange enough that she would act so hatefully towards the sunlight in the room, she didn't like the sun that much, but she'd never acted like it would burn her skin.

Sunlight burning her skin...that made Gerard shudder. She was already acting like what he was thinking.
But for now, he just pushed the thought aside and looked at everyone in the room. All he did was giggle.

"I can't imagine us sitting here talking like this about Eileen everyday..."
Sign up to rate and review this story