Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

04: Vampire

by horuskitty 0 reviews

Nightmares? It's just a dream...it's not real...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 1177 words

0Unrated
A few hours later, it was nighttime once again. Everyone was in their beds.../trying/ to sleep.

Bob slamming his fist against his wall to wake Frank up from snoring his head off.

Mikey simply reading until the racket from Bob and Frank ends.

Ray covering his head with a pillow to block out the noise.

Alexia just laying in bed staring at the ceiling, waiting for silence.

Gerard playing World Of Warcraft until the constant swearing was over.

And Eileen, well, she was just sitting in her room drawing. Not a bit sleepy. She began to get bored easily, but she didn't really have any choice. She wasn't sleepy, but she felt like she needed to sleep. Every time she closed her eyes they'd just pop back open. For now, she couldn't do anything but at least try to entertain herself until she became sleepy again.

She began to sit her pen aside as she let out a heavy sigh and just stared at her sketchbook with huge amounts of doodles on it. Just a bunch of scribbles she thought. She looked up at the ceiling as she heard someone knocking on her door. "Come in." She said, loudly.

It was Ray that she saw open her door and look at her. "You can't sleep either, huh?" He said, his eyes looking heavy. Eileen just shook her head.

"Uh-uh. What's wrong with you?" She asked as she saw Ray throw a blanket on the floor and his pillow as well as he flopped onto the mess of sheets and blankets he'd made, and looked up at her.

"Can't sleep. Too much racket. You mind?" Ray asked. Eileen smiled and shook her head.

"Nah. You're fine." She said. She let Ray roll around until he got comfortable on the floor until she finally heard him doze off.

She began to draw again, only to drop her pen once shocked at Gerard shouting "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" and then Alexia banging her door open and shouting in the hallway, "MERDA, ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO FUCKIN' SLEEP!" Silence came after Alexia slammed her door, her accented scream boomed through the hallways afterwards. Everyone seemed slightly ill tonight. No one could figure out why. Eileen just ignored it for now and was finally able to enjoy the quiet.


It wasn't very long before something disturbing woke everyone up, and it was almost morning. Mikey was the first to wake up, then Ray, then Bob, and then Alexia, Gerard and Frank were the last. Except for Eileen...who was dead asleep in her room. Everyone seemed to have a bad nightmare...at the same time. Everyone fumbled into the living room and looked for a cosy place to sit. They tried to fit on the couch, but only three managed to fit. The rest just sat on the floor, leaning their backs against something.

"Okay...what just happened?" Alexia asked, rubbing her eye.

"How the hell should I know...just had the most fucked up dream..." Gerard said groggily, sitting with his legs crossed, he clasped his hands together in between his legs and hung his head.

"You had a bad dream too?" Mikey asked. Gerard nodded.

"I had a pretty weird dream too." Frank said, yawning. "It wasn't 'pretty' though..." Frank tried grinning, but just couldn't do it.

"I did too." Alexia said.

"Me too." Ray followed.

"Me three." Bob said also.

There was a moment of silence for a minute.

"OK...so we all had a bad dream...so what?" Alexia said, shrugging.

"OK, so what kind of dream did you have, Miss Tattooed Wonder?" Frank asked, placing his chin on his palm and looking at her with a wondering look. She could tell he was trying to tease her.

"Fuck off, school boy..." She snarled. "...I can't really say, though...it involved lots of blood, I can say that much. The rest, I don't think I want to go into detail." She shuddered.

"That's funny...I had a dream about a lot of murders happening." Mikey said, looking at Alexia.

"That's what was in my dream!" Alexia's eyes widened.

"I had a dream about vampires. Including murders linking to them..." Frank looked around nervously. Leaving Mikey and Alexia to look at Frank and then back at each other.

"I hate to admit it, but mine was the same thing too. Not a very pretty image." Gerard ran his fingers through his hair.

Bob and Ray then looked at each other and then at everyone else. "My dream was like that too." Bob said.

"Sorry. So was mine." Ray raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell is going on!?" Frank pulled on his hair.

"Um...maybe it's just temporary bad luck?" Alexia chuckled nervously, only to get a wide eyed surprised look from Gerard.

"HEY..." He snarled...Not wanting to think about bad luck.

"And is Eileen asleep? Why didn't she have a bad dream?" Mikey pointed out.

"We're on the verge of going crazy." Bob said firmly, resting his chin in his palm looking bored and tired. Everyone just stared at him.

"We'll leave it alone for now. We really need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is the concert." Ray said, rubbing his eye and getting off the couch.

"I agree. You guys need rest more than anyone. Let's try to get some sleep again and see what happens." Alexia said.

And with that, everyone agreed to go back to sleep. They eventually just gave up on the whole 'nightmare' thing and decided to rest on it and just wait for what would happen the next day.

Eileen still had trouble sleeping on account of her jaw.
She tossed and turned in her sleep, fussing so much that she just gave up and got out of bed and went into her bathroom to have one more look at her teeth. She brushed her hair out of the way and yawned and sighed as she bit down and had another look. That was when she noticed something unexpected. A soft gasp that turned into a loud gasp burst out of her mouth as she ran into Gerard's room. Panicking, she gripped his shoulder and shook him out of his sleep.

"Gerard!! Wake up!!" She shrieked.

Gerard opened his eyes in a flash and yanked himself up. "What?! What is it?!" Gerard woke up in a shock.

"My /teeth/! Look!" She was panicking. Gerard got a good look at the top row of her teeth, and two in the front were becoming sharper than normal human teeth.

"Oh my God...what--" Gerard didn't get to finish.

"What is going on in here?!" Ray burst through Gerard's bedroom doorway with the others following behind.

"I'M A FUCKIN' VAMPIRE! GET AWAY!!!" Eileen literally screamed, and ran out of Gerard's bedroom, sobbing.

There was a short few seconds of silence.

"Uh...Was she just being an idiot?" Frank looked at Gerard.

"No, no! Her teeth! There's something wrong with her!" Gerard said as he got up and ran after her.
Sign up to rate and review this story