Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Passionate Kisses

Passionate Kisses

by redfoxfan 1 review

Delilah and Julius spent the most erotic lives of their lives. One-shot, done because I was bored.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 593 words - Complete

-1OOC
"Delilah, are you sure you want to do this?" Julius asked, leading Delilah into his nearly empty bedroom.
"Julius, i've waited too long for this. I believe tonight, is the night, that we will no longer be...innocent." Delilah licked Julius's lips seductively, sending cold shivers down his spine. Suddenly, he drew Delilah roughly towards his body, thrusting his lips onto hers, their tounges interlaced in a fervent battle for dominance, The battle raged on inside the mouths of the young spies, as Delilah tore off the leather belt that held up Julius's jeans, letting them, along with his under-pants, fall to the ground, forgotten in this clash. Julius stepped over his trousers, letting Delilah's grass-stained capri's join them, in a heap of un-wanted fabric.
There, the two stood, neitgher of them had any clothing on their lower bodies. Still, Delilah thrust her shoulder's against Julius's, her upper body grinding hard against Julius. He moaned with pleasure, and groaned in delightful pain, as Delilah knocked her hips against Julius's tingling erection, his back pinned against the wooden wall of the bedroom
Without question, Delilah drew apart from Julius for a split question, to pull his shirt from his body, leaving Julius comepletely naked. Julius took the liberty of un-dressing the rest of Delilah, putting them closer to the most intimate, erotic night of their lives, so far.
The short-lived battle of the tounges drew to a close, when Julius pulled Delilah on top of his large, king-sized bed. Delilah slipped underneath Julius, pulling the green bed-sheet over their bodies.
"Delilah, I don't mean to hurt you, or anything. I don't want to hurt you, you know that, right?" Julius's shining blue eyes stared into Delilah's hard, green eyes.
"I know, love. Just...do it. Now!" Delilah clenched, as she prepared herself for the pain that was to be expected. However, when she looked into Julius's eyes, all she saw, was a seductive, alluring grin on his handsome face. Without question, Julius knelt his head, licking Delilah's thigh, watching her shiver with delight.
"Oh god! He has a game plan!" Delilah thought, which, surprisingly enough, turned her on even more.
"Don't move, Delilah, or else I could make things...dirty." Julius grinned, fondling Delilah's breasts, while slowly pressing his tounge against her inner thigh.
"Oh baby! Please, don't stop! Julius!" Delilah moaned, trying vainly not to buck her hips to Julius's act.
"Is this long enough? Or shall I keep going, to get her up even more? Nah, we've waited too long." Julius thought, in his mind of twisted ideas. He rubbed his erection just outside of Delilah's enterance.
"Delilah...?" Julius whispered in her ear. "I'll be gentle."
Suddenly, as Julius thrust himself into Delilah, her grip on his shoulder's tightened, and her breathing grew heavy.
"Julius...don't move. Please, just wait a minute." Delilah heaved, her heart-beat racing.
For a good five minutes, the two lay, listening to the sounds of the night, forest outside, and the beat of each other's heart. At long last, Delilah allowed Julius to slowly continue, groaning with the ammount of effort it took.
Delilah moaned pleasurably, her hips bucking with Julius's timed movements.
Suddenly, Delilah gasped deeply, trying hard not to skriek, with the sudden burst of ecstasy, having Julius collapse on top of her, his chest heaving.
"Oh god, Julius!" Delilah panted, her eye-lids fluttering.
"Good-night, my sweet Delilah. May you never forget this night, of innocence, youth, and, of course, love." Julius sighed, as they both drifted off to sleep, still in each other's grasp.
Sign up to rate and review this story