Categories > Movies > Labyrinth > I move the stars for no one!

Chapter 4

by _xHiDdEnSoRrOwSx_ 0 reviews

15 year old Julia confidently accepts Jareth's challenge to complete his Labyrinth in search of her brothers. She suprisingly finishes his Labyrinth and is soon brought face to face with the king h...

Category: Labyrinth - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 472 words

0Unrated
I loathed the thought of another idea but what could I do? I was in his domain, for now.
Satisfied by the seemingly vicious plot he once again claimed his groveling throne, legs loosely entertwined over the arms edge, where he sat, watching me, carefully choosing his words, enjoying every moment of my silent tourment.
"What?!" I snapped shuddering under his agonizing gaze.
His smile grew immensely as his hand gracefully formed a crystal, pure and round.
In one swift movement the crystal was out of his hands and into mine, quickly taking the form of a small book.
"This is it?" I thought slowly brushing my fingers over the rough leather bound book.
Truthfully I was a little dissappointed by his recent actions.
"A book?" I questioned flipping through the pages.
"Its empty! Every single page!"
Jareth chuckled.
"Its really quite simple I can't believe I didn't think of it before."
I stared,speachless, nothing he said ever made any sence.
His Majesty chuckled again.
"You-" he stated stretching out over the thrones arms, hands resting behind his head.
"are going to design and build me a Labyrinth."
"What!"
"Calm down Julia!My goblins will be there to keep you company."
"But thats not fair!"
"Your right."
"Its your Labyrinth!"
"You solved it."
"You pathetic excuse of a king! Your so stubborn!"
That did it.
With the blink of an eye Jareth's face was but centimeters from my own. The rage was clear in his mismatched eyes.
"Stubborn pathetic excuse for a king! Is that what I am?!"
He shouted shoving me against the cold brick wall.
A series of fearful gasps were heard throughout the monsterous room. In truth this guy scared me, His gaze was enough to kill a man, but I couldn't let him take control of me.
"Y-Yes."
I chocked,struggleing,trying to catch even the slightest bit of breath.
"Well yo-"
his incensed voice quickly died as he watched my struggleing form,his once enraged eyes now filled with sorrow, maybe even pity.
I had to wonder, what caused the sudden change? It wasn't like him to take pity on anyone, man or woman.
"I don't need your help!"
I rasped as he gently lowered my once standing form to the floor.
Only an hour into my eternal scentence and I'm already destorying any chances I had at escaping, if any.
"Why'd you stop?"
Every goblin in the room ran out the old oak doors, whimpering in fear, they too have never seen their king act in such a manner.
"Why'd you stop?" I asked again holding my throbbing neck.
He remained silent, I didn't understand why, and then it hit me he was ashamed of himself, the actions he took the choices he made, reality finally caught up with him.

(Note:Reviews are much appreciated!)
Sign up to rate and review this story