Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

planes[end of chapter]

by clutsy_93 6 reviews

the final chapter :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-06 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 1729 words

0Unrated
"Claire" someone was calling me,
"Claire, Earth to Claire" I opened my eyes and Gerard was right in my face, I could feel his breath and it smelt minty. I would really like to know he can last without a smoke.
"Eh, yes"
"Our meal is ready, just thought you would like to know"
"Oh okay, thanks" I pulled down the tray thingy ate my spaghetti it was quite nice, even for plane food.
"Hey gee" He stopped eating and turned to face me,
"Yes"
"How do you last with not having a smoke?" He chuckled a bit,
"Well I'm trying to quit and I didn't want to smoke on a plane because it's not really that smart and the kids on here would hell give me evils for the rest of the flight"
"Haha, well I think its good you're quitting, well trying too"
"Yes" he went back to eating his food, and I went back to mine, it was starting to hit night, and I think we were going to be landing soon, well it Is already night, but I mean its nearly 11pm.
"Hey gee, what time are we landing or meant to be landing?"
"Uhm, I have no idea, let me ask Mikes"
"Hey can you pass me the pillow?" I gave him a confused look and then I had just clicked to what he was going to do. I handed him the pillow and he leant over a bit and hit Mikey over the head, but I don't think he was meant to get Bob because he did.
"Argh, Gerard you suck" spoke Bob,
"Ah sorry wasn't meant to get you, I was aiming for Mikes"
"Well you got me, what do you want?"
"Claire wants to know what time we land." Mikey turned around so he was facing us and chucked the pillow back at Gerard.
"Uhm, I think at 1:30am dunno"
"Aww, okay" We had finished our meals and Gerard was falling asleep he was on my shoulder and Mikey started talking to me, the flight attendant told him to turn around a bit but he didn't listen.
"Claire, can I sit next to you?" I looked at Gerard just sleeping there, and Mikey chucked a pillow at him and he awoke but swore a bit. A lady came up to him and started talking to him.
"Excuse me, but I have a young daughter over there and I would like it if you and your friends would stop swearing" He tried not to laugh but then went back to serious Gerard.
"Sorry, I will control myself" Mikey was trying to hold his laughter.
"Thank you" She walked of and Gerard glared at Mikey,
"Why did you wake me that is the most sleep I have had in 2 days?"
"Sorry, I was just wondering can I sit next to Claire?"
"Yes, but if I sit with Bob you wont try to wake me?"
"Okay, now move" Mikey climbed over Bob and Gerard got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I felt my heart skip a bit, and my cheeks were burning. 'Shit I was just blushing because Gerard gave me a kiss on the cheek' Mikey then sat were Gerard was just sitting and I noticed Mikey had headphones in, he still had my iPod. He caught me staring at it.
"Sorry, I was going to give it back"
"Its okay, I just forgot about it haha" I smiled and I saw Mikey smile for the first time. It was getting hot in the plane, so I decided to take off my jumper well it wasn't mine it was Gerard's he gave it to me before, he saw me shivering. As I was taking of the jumper it was over my head and I felt as if some bare skin was showing, then someone's hands starting rubbing over my stomach, they were warm and I got the jumper off noticing Mikey's hands were rubbing over the scar my Nanna had left from when she abused me. Mikey's face looked scared, he didn't stop rubbing I looked over and some kids were looking at us, but turned away when I looked at them. I looked back at Mikey and he quickly took his hands away.
"So- Sorry" I grabbed hold of his hand and put it back there.
"Its okay, I didn't do this to myself if that is what you're thinking?"
"Well I was unsure but now I know you didn't, what happened?" I pulled me hair behind my ears and revealed the scar on my wrists and Mikey's mouth just widened.
"I didn't do that to myself either" I quickly said.
"Oh... can you tell me what happened, does anyone else know?"
"Well Gee and Frank now, when I was calling you guys I told Gerard and then when I was meant to be talking to Gerard, I was actually talking to Frank"
"Oh, well can you tell me what happened or don't you wonna talk about it?"
"Uhm, do you want to know?"
"Yes" He nodded as well as saying yes.
"Okay, my Nanna was asking me all of these questions, she started hitting me, she then took me to my room and did what Kyle did to me pushed me into me dresser my head started bleeding and then she took me downstairs and left me on the floor, she got a blade, I was terrified that she was going to kill me, she cut my wrist and then I begged her to stop and then she lifted my shirt up and cut my stomach and now I'm left with the scar" He was shocked, he embraced me into a hug and then I heard Frank and Ray muttering behind us, Ray must've heard and so did Bob because he was trying to wake Gerard up, or whispering in his ear, one was or another.
"Oh god, Claire I'm so sorry"
"Don't be, I'm happy that I am with you guys now, it's the happiest I have ever been"
"I know you probably don't want to talk about it but what did Kyle do to you?"
"Well he would drink and then come up to my room and beat the shit out of me"
"Fuck" I heard Ray mumble, but I didn't look at him I knew I would start another conversation and end up crying.
"Gosh, Claire I don't want you going back to him, when we finish in Australia"
"You can't stop Kyle from coming to me, apparently when we land he is going to be waiting for me"
"That isn't going to happen, I'm going to stay with you the whole time and I can get someone to get our luggage"
"You guys are so nice" Mikey smiled and turned away, I had a funny feeling he was blushing. He then turned around so he was facing me, and we just stared at each other.
"Claire, you have some really cool music on here"
"Haha, that's a lie"
"I'm being serious, I really like it, I'm borrowing you CD's when we land and unpack"
"You're lucky I bought my CD's"
"Do you have a laptop?"
"Nope, just a computer in my room that is now probably pulled down to bits"
"Well you can use my laptop if you want too?"
"Nah, its okay I was actually planning to do a lot of site seeing, and get heaps of photos"
"Haha, sounds like a plan" He put the other head phone in and started to mime the lyrics I wanted to know what he was listening too, so I leaned over and looked at the screen, I giggled it was To The End by My Chemical Romance, I punched him slightly.
"What was that for?"
"I dunno, why are you listening to your own bands music?"
"I never have listened to it, because none of us have our music on our iPods"
"Oh"
"Hey the bassist has a good guitar bit coming up" I couldn't help but laugh, I was laughing so hard I caught a few glares from people in their seats.
"What's so funny?" I knew he was trying to hold his laughter by the way he was talking.
"Oh nothing" I went back into silence mode; I have to do nothing for another 2 hours or something. My eyes were starting to get sore again, so I rested my head on mikey's legs and put my knees up to my chin, like I did with Gerard before. He was a bit shocked but then he leant back a bit to get comfortable and within minutes I was asleep.

The plane started to bump a bit, and I awoke and fell of the chair and onto the floor, Mikey's shoes were right in my face, I hope he wouldn't move because he will get me right in the face.
"Oh my god, Claire are you okay?"
"I'm fine, but please do not move you feet"
"Why?"
"Because you will get me in the face"
"Oh right" he got up trying not to move his feet and I felt some arms around my waist, he was helping me up. I got up and I accidentally hit my head, I forgot to duck.
"Fuck!" I rubbed my head, Frank, Ray and Mikey were just looking at me, but they soon started laughing.
"Its not funny guys that hurt"
"Sorry" They stopped laughing and went back to what they were doing, I noticed that nearly everyone had their seat belts on.
"Mikey are we landing?"
"Yes we are, well soon"
"Oh I better put my seatbelt on then"
"You should" He gave me a wink and then sat down and I did the same. I did my seatbelt up and within minutes we were starting to land.
"Here, suck on this" He handed me a minty, and I sucked on it.
"Thank you" We started landing, and I was looking at the city at 1:30am, it was beautiful. The lights looked gorgeous and I loved everything about it.


End of this chapter, please review and if you are reading my other story please review that I feel sad
:( sorry it has taken me a while to do this chapter , i have been doing my h/w (loads)
More updates coming soon, and a new STORY!
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story