Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

the bus

by clutsy_93 7 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 1212 words

1Exciting
"Wow, did you know while we were landing, Australia looks gorgeous?" I was talking to Mikey and we were waiting for the seat belt sign and flight attendant would stop talking.
"I know, when we were touring for 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' it looked awesome"
"I'm going to love this place" Mikey smiled and started un-doing his seat belt.
"Hey gee, will you get mine and Claire's luggage?"
"Uh, why"
"Because I'm going to try and get Claire out of here, without Kyle seeing her"
"Oh rightio, then yes I can" Mikey grabbed my bag from the over head compartment and handed it to me.
"Thank-you" He then handed Gerard his bag, and Mikey grabbed hold of my hand and led me out of the plane, there was a queue but Mikey and I bet it, we walked hand in hand out of the isle and made our way through the tunnel.
"Mikey, will you protect me?"
"Yes I will never let him get to you"
"Cool" We finally made our way out from the tunnel and made our way through the place were they check the suitcases.
"Mikey, do they have to search our bags?"
"I think so, its okay" We got them to search our bags and it was pretty quick and we were on our way to the bus. It was a long work to the airport, but someone was asking Mikey for an autograph and he couldn't resist, he went over with them and told me to stay put, and I did; I felt safe.
"Excuse me, but are you Claire?" I turned around and saw the person I thought I wouldn't see in the airport Kyle.
"Get away fro-" He put a hand over my mouth and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away from Mikey, who I could not see. 'Will someone save me, I'm so sick of this happening'
"If you scream, I swear I will hurt you so bad" I started to well up in the eyes, but I didn't show my weakness to Kyle. He guided me to the toilets but no-one could see us walk in. He slapped me across the face and I fell to the floor,
"YOU FUCKER"
"Please... Leave... Me... Alone" He started walking towards me, and grabbed me by the arm and chucked me in the toilets and he locked it.
"What... what are you going to do?"
"You'll see" He pushed me to the floor, and started kicking me in the stomach. He lifted me by the hair so I was now face to face with him, he grabbed me by the throat and was almost chocking me, and I was gasping for breath when I heard my name.
"CLAIRE, CLAIRE ARE YOU IN HERE?" It was Mikey, he sounded scared.
"Mmmphhhh" Kyle dropped me, and I fell the ground with a thump and I started to here footsteps coming towards us, 'Oh god, Mikey come into this toilet' Kyle un-locked the door and started to walk out,
"YOU, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU LEAVE HER ALONE?"
"Who are you to tell me what I can do or can't do?" I crawled out from the cubicle and Mikey's mouth dropped he started to run towards me, but Kyle had tripped him.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE"
"SHUT UP BITCH!"
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT" Kyle walked up to Mikey and kicked him square in the stomach,
"Oww" Mikey mumbled, I crawled my way to him, and tried to help him up, but Kyle grabbed me and pulled me away from Mikey, he then pulled out a knife. Mikey's eyes widened and he quickly climbed to his feet,
"Don't you dare even think about it" He walked over towards me, but Kyle grabbed my right wrist and did a cut really deep and I started to bleed heavily. Mikey pulled Kyle away from me and started kicking him.
"Stay away from her" He kicked him once more, and punched him right in the face, he was now unconscious. Mikey walked over to me and looked at my wrist.
"Listen, I have to get my back from outside, it has a first-aid kit in it" I nodded and he bolted towards the door and he was gone. I looked at my cut, it was bleeding pretty badly, and I looked at my shirt it had blood coming from the stomach, 'shit my cut must've started bleeding again'. In came Mikey and the rest of the guys. I pulled myself up so I was leaning against the wall.
"SHIT" that sounded like Ray, they all started running towards me, but I couldn't see Gerard.
"Claire, oh my god, your bleeding pretty bad" Mikey pulled out the kit, and some bandages, who carries kits around in their bags, well I guess Mikey does.
"Claire, I'm going to have to take of your shirt?"
"Its okay, do what you can" He pulled my shirt of, just revealing my bra. They all didn't perve, they helped Mikey out the best they could.
"Guys, where is Gee?"
"He is, I have no idea" said Bob,
"I'm gonna go look for him" Bob left the room and Mikey was trying his best not to hurt me, but the blood was just pouring out.
"Claire" It was Gerard; he came around the corner and quickly ran to me and dropped all of the bags.
"FUCK! Claire did Kyle do this to you?" I nodded, and Mikey had finished doing my wrist and put a bandage around my stomach and gave me Gerard's jacket.
"Mikey, don't put this on, it will get blood on it" I spoke,
"Its okay Claire, I can get another one" They helped me up and tried their best to clean up all the blood. We walked outside the airport with our luggage and Gerard had helped me the whole time. The guys all hoped on the bus and we started our journey.
"Claire, come to the bunks and you can lay down on my bed" Spoke Gerard.
"Are you sure?" he nodded and helped me towards the bunks. I said goodnight to everyone and Gerard followed me into the bunks and we sat down.
"Lay down" I did as he said,
"Would you like your Pajamas?" I nodded and he unlocked my suitcase, and pulled out some clothes,
"Eh, do you want a bra and undies?" I giggled a bit, and nodded, he found them with ease.
"Hey, I like these ones" He pulled out a black pair, with Betty Boop on them.
"Thanks" He passed them to me, and he walked into the bathroom while I changed, I told him I was done and he walked back in and he was changed into his as well.
"Aww, you look so sweet" I told Gerard. He blushed and lay down next to me.
"Do you mind me sleeping with you tonight?"
"Nope, you don't snore do you?"
"Well if I do, just kick me you only have to worry about Frank snoring" I giggled and suddenly dozed of.




review!!
please, :)hey people, can you tell me what time in your timezone i am posting this, because i have no idea lol.
i'm in australia, WA right now and its 9:20pm...
Sign up to rate and review this story