Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Crystal Dragon

Contact the SeeDs

by animelover100 0 reviews

Made it longer and turned into a sort of FF8 story. Reviews are welcome, Assholes can go Fuck themselves.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 353 words

0Unrated
Again I own nothing

Bahamut took John back to see the council and John explained the situation.

"This is horrible!!" One of the council members said.

"Indeed. It is a very serious problem." The head dragon said.

"What do I have to do to stop him?" John asked.

"You intend to take on Tiamat on your own?" Dragonous asked.

"Yes. You guys said the crusaders weren't my only problem and I'm taking this as what you meant." John explained.

The head dragon was taken aback. John was serious about bringing peace and wouldn't take no for an answer. Only once did he ever even hear of a human having such courage, Squall Leonheart. Squall was a human that Bahamut had leant his powers to in a different way in an alternate universe 1200 years ago according to the timeline of John's universe.

"Bahamut, is it possible to bring a warrior from another timeline?" The head dragon asked Bahamut.

"Yes, but which one?" Bahamut asked.

"The legendary SeeD, Squall." Head Dragon replied

"Very well, I'll get him. Let's go John!" Bahamut replied.

"Where are we going?" John asked.

"The alternate world." Bahamut said.

Bahamut and John went to the 'alternate' world and easily found the location they were looking for. John was surprised that is seemed like they were going to a floating shelter.

"That's the place?" John asked.

"Yes let's go." Bahamut replied.

It wasn't long before John and Bahamut got inside and found Squall who wasn't hard to find. John explained the situation to Squall.

"What do you have as payment?" Squall said.

"My magic will take care of the money issue unless you would accept another reward." Bahamut said.

"Which is?"

"The secret to keeping your memories while using GFs."

"I see...very well, I'll gather my comrades." Squall said.

"No need!" Came an energetic voice from behind Squall.

"John, was it? These are my comrades, Zell, Rinoa, Selphie, Irvine, and Quistis." Squall said pointing to each one in turn.

"Pleased to meet you now let's go!" John said.

"Portal open!!" Bahamut said as a portal opened up.

To finally be concluded...
Sign up to rate and review this story