Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Cat Strut

Kiss kiss bang bang

by ThisImortalPain 2 reviews

Frank and Bert have a show down bullets fly someone dies please read ^ ^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 2365 words

0Hot
Gerard: Hey I have a question
T.I..P: And I have an answer
Gerard: Okay...why are there only Frank/Gerard scenes....where is all the Gerard/Mikey sexy-ness
Fan girls:collective gasp...rouge squeal
T.I. P:Well, Gerard...can I call you Gee?
Gerard: No
T.I. P: Well Gee its all about what the fans want...and right now they don't want to see that.
Rouge fan girl: Um I'd like to see-
bang [ fan girl falls dead]
T. I. P: hides gun behind her back any one else want some waycest???
[Gerard shrinks away]
T. I. P: That's what I thought

**************************

HEEEEEY HOW ARE ALL OF YOU?
I KNOW THAT I DIDN'T WRITE A NEW CHAPTER FOR, LIKE, EVER BUUUUUT
I DO HAVE A GOOD REASON.
I HAD WRITERS BLOCK
.__________. NOW
I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN BECAUSE I FELT LIKE A BUTT...
BUT REALLY I MEAN IT PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING TELL ME...
MY MIND READING POWERS ARE DOWN AT THE MOMENT DUE TO BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS...LOL. WELL WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU...ON WITH THE SHOW.
[ Oh and from the scene above im really not a waycest hater...In fact later chapters might hold a bit of a surprise . _________.]
***************************
I sat up in a cold sweat at about 3:30. "Was that a gunshot." I mumbled, still to disoriented in the early hours to register fully what was happening. I turned my head to ask Gerard but he was no where to be seen. Instead his brother met my gaze. I watched as he placed his fingers against his lips, shushing me. "Quiet," he hissed. I nodded, pulling the covers up under my chin. My palms were sweating making the duvet on top of me moist.

"What's going on?" I whispered. My voice was barely audible and I feared for a moment that my question had been lost in the vast size of the room. He appeared not to have heard me, but as I parted me lips to re-ask he shushed me again. "Are you familiar with the term mutiny?" I nodded, "like what pirates do?" He sighed, "Please try to have a little bit of a brain when around me." I muttered my apologies. "Well one of our own has decided to take it upon himself to screw us over." I bit my lip trying as best I could to follow him, though he spit out his story with all the venom of a junkyard dog. "Well Mr. McCracken made the mistake of thinking he could get away with it." Another gun shot followed by a cry of pain. I jumped at the sound. "Wont the neighbors call the cops!?" I cried. Mikey snorted, "what neighbors?" I tightly clamped my jaw shut.

"Mikey get the fuck out here he's using the kids." I bit my lip, swallowing hard as mikey cocked his gun. "Stay here, stay quite, or get your ass kicked."I took a deep breath. I didn't know half the shit I think I should have know, and honest to god when fights are concerned im a bit of a pussy, but I did know that Gerard was out there and that he was in trouble. So I gathered up all the courage I could muster in my 5'4 frame and grabbed his wrist. (Keep in mind the thought of grabbing Mikey's wrist scared my shitless all on its own,) but of course that wasn't enough...oh no I had to be a tough guy. So I cleared my throat and in my rendition of a bad ass demanded a gun on the terms that I was a "Newark boy and knew exactly how to handle this kind of situation" I forgot to add the part about, " how the only thing I ever fought was my acne and the digits on the scale", but from the look on his face, I think he assumed. Mikey pursed his lips. I could have sworn he was about to protest, but instead his look of disbelief turned into a smirk of amusement."Fine,"he said with a laugh, "but if you get your punk ass shredded it wasn't my fault." I nodded once and took the gun he offered.

My legs were shaking so bad I could barely pull on my jeans. Over and over in my head I kept asking myself why I was doing this. Of course the answer was always his face. That face that held such tenderness for me, ME Frank Iero! It made my feel somewhat upset that in a matter days I had fallen head over heals for my captor. I had heard of Stockholm syndrome but damn! Finally When I couldn't delay myself any longer I yanked back the doors and stepped into the fight.

The sight that met my eyes made me recoil in disgust, blood....there was so much blood, bodies of the dead scattered the floor. Bullet holes adorned the walls, were as their counter parts littered the floor. I jumped as a bullet barely missed me, making yet another hole in the wall next to my right cheek. 'This is insanity!' I thought. The gun I held in my hand hung useless at my side as I skimmed the hall for Gerard. After about five minutes I found him. He was leaning heavily against the wall only six or seven doors down from me. His hair was sexily plastered all over his face, sticking to his sweat and blood from the shallow cuts all over his face. "Die you fucking bastard." he hissed. I watched as he fired the gun. It was a dead shot. The bullet hit him right in the chest. He arched and crumpled. I felt my lips part in surprise. 'That's not Bert,' I thought.

Let me take you on a trip back in time. Remember the boy by the door? The olive skinned light eyed beauty?
*flashback
"Get away from the door stupid, what are you trying to do...escape?" The boy shook his head 'no' and held up a shaking hand. A bottle of milk was clasped there.
*end flashback


My lips parted in silent horror as more bullets rained into his tiny form. His eyes were wide and shocked as he hit the ground. He had been used as a shield. He was a wall. Gerard's hand faltered, his gun slipped, "Oh god no. Fuck angel!" He cried. Bert laughed coldly at the fallen boy. He was still breathing, small desperate gasps now, his little hand opening and closing for Gerard. In the moments confusion Bert made a run for it. Bob dashed to the small boys side in and instant a concerned look playing about his face. I watched as he lifted him into his arms as if the boy weighed nothing and started in a run down the opposite end of the hallway. I closed my eyes to stop my tears as the passed me, the poor thing kept mumbling about death and how he wasn't ready yet. A shudder ran down my spine, were any of us? I took a deep breath. If that little boy was gonna leave this world he was gonna have an escort.

I ran after Bert, my gun at the ready. I fired once as he reached the door. I missed, but it was enough. He turned to face me, a smirk playing about his lips."Gonna kill me Frankie? You really gonna do it?" I swallowed hard, he knew I was weak, but God dammit I was taking this shit bag down. I took a step forward. We were close now. I cocked the gun moving even closer. I could shoot him point blank, I could blow his asshole brains all over the floor. I lowered my hand. I couldn't do it, I wasn't like them, I couldn't kill someone, I wouldn't. I knew how pathetic I sounded, I realized how much of a disappointment I was being to so many, but I just couldn't. Bert laughed. " I knew it baby, now come give me the gun, hurry up before they come after us. Be nice, don't fight and I'll take you with me." His hands moved around my waist pulling me towards the door. "Get your hands off me" I said. My teeth were clenched, my right hand still tightly holding the gun, "I don't want to go with you," He didn't listen. I struggled as he opened the door. Unfamiliar terrain gazed back at me, heightening my confusion, 'where the fuck were we?" I thought.

I tensed as his hand found my butt, guiding my through the door way. I thought of Gerard, I thought of how he gasped my name, how tenderly he handled me last night. I thought of the poor boy bleeding his insides all over the marble just down the hall. "Let me go." I said. My voice held a note of malice. He laughed, he didn't take me seriously. I raised the gun to his head. Fuck morals.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG. He fell back in a graceful arch. My vison fogged as I leaned heavily against the door frame for support. He was still alive, half the bullets had missed. I had to finish this, I just had to. You can't half kill a man. I watched through hazy eyes as bullet after bullet pierced through him. I kept firing long after he was dead. I was sobbing by now. Not because I killed him, but because he hadn't died sooner. Finally I collapsed in a salty sweaty heap. 'Gerard will find me soon' I thought. 'He'll let me cry.'

I felt the gun slip from my hand onto the cold floor. Bert's blood was making a crimson puddle that just barely reached my toes. I pulled my knees up quickly. Red lines of blood streaked across the stark white entry way.

A dry little laugh wrenched itself from my throat as I thought of my fluctuating thought patters. 10 minutes ago I was set on killing the man that lay dead before me. I had imagined I quick bullet through the neck, something humane like that. Five minutes ago, "I couldn't do it, I wasn't like them, I couldn't kill someone." Twenty seconds ago I had killed him. I had shot him so many times my virgin eyes couldn't keep track. I re-defined the word malicious.

I wrapped my arms around my self. I was an Idiotic,17 year old, murdering, midget male escort...with a death wish...apparently. I blew my bangs out of my face. I wanted Gerard, what was taking him so long? I remembered the rest of Bert's "loyal for the right price," crew and relaxed. Well at least a bit. I mean how relaxed can you get when your sitting barely a foot away from a dead man in the middle of a gun fight.

(A/N: wiggles eyebrows)

After about 15 minutes the hail of bullets ceased. I slowly, and wearily dragged myself to my feet. It was over it. I stumbled into the hall taking in the scene. Gerard and mikey were the only ones standing, more so Gerard than Mikey but, hey, it counts. They shared a quick kiss and I looked away. It made me hurt inside, was this jealousy? Ray was down the hall a bit. He seemed a more worse for wear that the rest of us, but when Gerard asked if he was okay he just laughed whispering a, "Fuck yeah it was over to soon." I decided that I liked Ray. Bob was nowhere to be seen. As Gerards eyes landed on me he blanched. "Frankie, you didn't..." He trailed off and I nodded. "Bert is dead, his body's by the door." He strode silently over to me and slapped me across the face. I clutched my stinging cheek, gazing up at him hurt and surprise filling my eyes.'Okay not what I expected.' "I told you to stay in the room, I told you not to come out here no matter what! Why didn't you listen?" I didn't answer. A tear slid down my cheek. "Im sorry," I whispered. He melted against me and I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing our lips together. We were polluted, our kisses were pure.

I gasped as he slid his tongue into my mouth. The slow warm pressure felt so good. I kissed him harder biting at his bottom lip. "Mmm Frankie," he moaned. In an instant he had me up against the wall. 'This is wrong,' I thought as I pulled at his thick dark hair, loving the way it fell just right. He licked at my jaw, slowly sucking on my ear lobe. Finally when his teeth found my neck I pushed him away. "Gerard wait, please, we can't do this, I-it doesn't feel right...not with Angel and...I just cant-." He cut me off with a chaste kiss. "Stop assuming the worst, don't you think we have a physician? " My eyes widened 'Bob?'I asked. He nodded, a reassuring look in his eyes. "He's the best of the best." I dodged him as he went in for another kiss. This just wasn't the place or the time with, or without, Angel. I just didn't make out around dead people...it was disrespectful....besides I heard they get jealous. "Later" I whispered. He sighed dejectedly and pulled away. "What about now?" I looked him up and down, trying my damndest to look sexy. "If its really that bad, God gave you hands." I could hear him growl playfully as I turned away to help clean up the mess. Frank Iero the fiercest male escort to ever darken this God dammed doorway.

***************************

OKAY SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
IT WAS SAD I KNOW BUT I HAD TO ADD SOMETHING A LITTLE LESS
Rainbows lollipops and Sunshine everything that-.....lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
.________.
THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE BETTER
PLEASE REVIEW I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS
THEY MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE LOTS MORE ^ ^
THERE WILL BE SEXY-NESS COMING UP SOON ._______.
SO YEAH
REVIEW PWEEZE!
Sign up to rate and review this story